7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I shop here way too often. I tend to gravitate towards the online and in store shopping here because there are always great deals on something at any given moment. The salon experiences are also great. You will always find what you are looking for and more. Plus the perks of being a member is way more rewarding than other cosmetic retailers' reward programs.
This place is amazing! Staff is friendly & I love how they have affordable products, high end products & NYX
ULTA is just like Sephora, but in my opinion, not as nice. The employees aren't as hands-on, and there's not as much diversity with products or tones.
I love that they carrie some products like sephora and the regular Drug stores. This is the only place i found my ROC face towels that i cant find anywhere else.
Ulta is my favorite place in the world. Everyone is always so nice there, and they always are eager to help me find what I need. Every purchase is my favorite. It's right in between affordable and expensive. It just varies, but i'm at Ulta once a week.
I love me some ulta! They have anything & everything. I spend a lot of money/time there :-)
Another great makeup store. They have just about anything from makeup to hair products
They have everything you will ever need there. From drug store makeup and high end. They have hair things and skin care to
I like ulta a lot. It's easy to get to and very nice. It's a little bit bigger than other make up store so I like that a lot too.
I love ultra because they offer a wide range of products (high end to drugstore brands). And they also have lots of coupons if you look online or sign up for their rewards program. I would definitely recommend shopping her. But FYI, did prices for drugstore brands may be a bit more expensive that target or other stores.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos