BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Miranda R.
Great place to start out shopping for make up! Helpful staff and they definitely do a good job on make overs! They have about anything for skin and hair and make up care! Great products! Everyone should take a trip there!
Amy M.
Charlotte, NC
I love going to ulta to shop for all my hair products. They have such wide selection of hair products you can choose from! I have really curly hair and Ulta has all the really good products that keep my hair looking good!
Emily W.
San Diego
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty supply store! It has a wide variety of everything you could imagine. The expensive beauty products, as well as the more affordable ones. Ulta is the place to go if you want a variety!
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
i love love love ulta, not only can you find quality makeup brands but you can also find cheaper options that are amazing, my favorite is NYX! you also can get hair products, skin products, and many other things! love it
Mara A.
Fairfield, CA
Ulta has everything from hair care, makeup, and everything you need all in one store. I shop here for everything. They have makeup brands that are really high quality. Would recommend to anyone who loves beauty products.
Sam G.
Williston, ND
Love this store! We finally got one in minot ND. Otherwise i had to oder online! Its so much nicer to be able to go in and look at products rather then just on a screen! And always walk away spending more then i mean to!
Jessica M.
Cedar Park, TX
Love Ilya! Took my sister recently who had never worn makeup before (35yrs old!). We were in heaven. The staff was super helpful too. We were able to look at every beauty need imagineable & get recommendation + haircuts!
Ja'mesia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this store so much. This is the main store I buy all my products from. I love their rewards program. They also carry everything from drugstore products to high end products. Most of the time they have coupons too.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I just ordered a lot of items for Christmas from ulta! They're great even when purchasing online! I ordered about a 20+ item order and it was here within 3 work days! I am so happy they shipped fast enough for Christmas!
Jennifer F.
Mount Sterling, OH
Ulta has everything! From Clinique to BECCA to NYX, all the basics are covered. There are a few coveted brands like MAC and Estee that you won't find here. The Ulta brand is super affordable and their products are great!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.