BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Ulta is great because it has higher end makeup like you see at Sephora but also has drug store stuff and good prices, they have a points program and also birthday gift which is always good items! I like this place
Danielle C.
Greenwood, DE
I absolutely love this store! Not only do they carry a variety of items such as makeup, hair products and different hair dryers, curling irons, etc. But they also carry all different cost types of those products! Love it!
Carman W.
Weatherford, TX
Ulta is the only place in town that sells Bare Minerals makeup, and their prices seem to be on par with other stores. They are always well-stocked with plenty of product options.
Myra V.
Found my hair coloring there that had been discontinued at other stores. It was a great price and was so excited I had found it at Ulta
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love ulta they have a great mix of Hugh end products and drugstore brands. And the people that work there are generally very nice. And never crazy crowded in there, it's peaceful to shop in.
Salma G.
Hayward, CA
i absolutely love ulta specially their selection of skin care, its amazing and you will most likely find something specially for you since they have a big variety!!
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Ulta has great prices and they almost always have a sale going on or a coupon sent out. They are more affordable than most other places to get cosmetics and they have a great selection of brands and products.
Kayla R.
I love Ulta Beauty! They have products that fit into any budget. From NYX to Urban Decay or Maybelline to Benefit - they have it all! I have yet to try their beauty salon. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have more of a selection and special products that you can only find there.
Alecia K.
Ulta is my backup store to Sephora. I love it but not as much as sephora. They dont have a lot that I am interested in but they do have Products and brands that Sephora doesnt have which is awesome and its more affordable than Sephora.
Katie V.
Denver, CO
I like that Ulta offers both high end and lower end makeup! There is something there for every price point. The employees are always friendly and helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.