BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Vidhya S.
Wantagh, NY
Great product selection with reasonable prices. Best hair care products ever. Love the makeup studio in the store and their rewards program.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Ulta! Such a great mix of high end and drugstore options! Also, the salon is such a great addition to their store and truly sets them apart. And the rewards program... so good! I have been a loyal Ulta shopper for years, and don't really see why I would ever stop!
Theresa M.
Ulta is a great place to find anything you need that is beauty related and the products range from all price ranges. They have great products and helpful employees. I would recommend to go here before Sephora because of the affordability.
Erika S.
New haven, CT
I love going to Ulta!! The stores always have what I need in stock. Their rewards program is amazing and they always have a coupon code. Not to mention their sales are amazing! This is my go to place and I recommend that you try out this store if you haven't done so already!!
Cindy M.
Gooding, ID
I love Ulta so much. The make up brands they sell are amazing. The sales reps are always so useful. They love giving out make up tips and hints.
Janie A.
Lugoff
Ulta is a perfect store! A beauty lovers heaven. Wonderful friendly associates. Lots of makeup and hair care as well as lots more. But I am a makeup junkie and they have so many of my favorites. I will continue to shop here for some of the best makeup products I own.
Melonnie G.
Atlanta, GA
Urban Decay all nighter is simply AMAZING!! Hands down the absolute best setting spray on the market. It keeps your make up in taking tact without a shiny or dry fishish!
Christina L.
San Joaquin, CA
I love ulta they seriously have everything from makeup to drug store products skin care products even a salon its amazing.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL
I always get my Maybelline lash stiletto mascara from here. They usually have a buy one get one free promotion going on.
I love shopping at Ulta. I use my rewards card each time I shop and save. I love that they have their own brand and it is cheaper than the big brand names. I have used their brand BB cream and love it. It has good coverage and stays on all day. The employees at Ulta are always so helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.