BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While the layout of drugstore and mass product is amazing, Ulta rarely had the products in stock at least at the Katy location which is highly upsetting.
Megan M.
Fargo, ND
I love Ulta's makeup products for their price and quality. I have used their mineral makeup for several years and find it to equal in quality to name brand competitors at a fraction of the cost!
Julianna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Ulta! The one closest to me is about a two minute drive so I'm there constantly. A friendly employee is always ready to help, and I always leave satisfied. It has been there for a few years and I have yet to have a bad experience.
Lindsey C.
Owensboro, KY
Nice store! This is my go to place for makeup usually. The price is a lil much but quality is on point.
Ashlynn H.
This is also a great store. Versus sephora this store does some high end 50% flash sales that I like.
Joanna M.
Sykesville, MD
Talk about beauty store heaven. This place is amazing. At first glance it seems overwhelming but it is well organized and easy to locate specific products. The store has great member rewards and coupons.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a platinum member I absolutely love anything Ulta! They have great sales, freebies and services. If I can't find what I'm looking for here, it probably doesn't exist! I shop here weekly for al of my skin care, hair care and make up needs.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily the best place to go to for ANY beauty products, drug store or high brand. I've noticed when I went here for my drug store brand products that they have been like a dollar cheaper than at drugstores. I love this place!
Sam K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta. It is like I'm a little kid again. I have not tried their salon services, but I have heard great things. The saleswomen are always so nice and I love that they always have little sample sizes up front for you to take with you. Definitely love Ulta.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only recently started going to ULTA, but it has become my go to for all things beauty and care. I love that they have the high end brands and the drug store bands so it is a nice one stop shop. The biggest issue I've noticed is that the checkout line is always long, so its not ideal when you're in a hurry - otherwise, highly recommend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.