7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
While the layout of drugstore and mass product is amazing, Ulta rarely had the products in stock at least at the Katy location which is highly upsetting.
I love Ulta's makeup products for their price and quality. I have used their mineral makeup for several years and find it to equal in quality to name brand competitors at a fraction of the cost!
I LOVE Ulta! The one closest to me is about a two minute drive so I'm there constantly. A friendly employee is always ready to help, and I always leave satisfied. It has been there for a few years and I have yet to have a bad experience.
Nice store! This is my go to place for makeup usually. The price is a lil much but quality is on point.
This is also a great store. Versus sephora this store does some high end 50% flash sales that I like.
Talk about beauty store heaven. This place is amazing. At first glance it seems overwhelming but it is well organized and easy to locate specific products. The store has great member rewards and coupons.
As a platinum member I absolutely love anything Ulta! They have great sales, freebies and services. If I can't find what I'm looking for here, it probably doesn't exist! I shop here weekly for al of my skin care, hair care and make up needs.
Easily the best place to go to for ANY beauty products, drug store or high brand. I've noticed when I went here for my drug store brand products that they have been like a dollar cheaper than at drugstores. I love this place!
I love going to Ulta. It is like I'm a little kid again. I have not tried their salon services, but I have heard great things. The saleswomen are always so nice and I love that they always have little sample sizes up front for you to take with you. Definitely love Ulta.
I've only recently started going to ULTA, but it has become my go to for all things beauty and care. I love that they have the high end brands and the drug store bands so it is a nice one stop shop. The biggest issue I've noticed is that the checkout line is always long, so its not ideal when you're in a hurry - otherwise, highly recommend!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos