BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great store with a salon built in store makes for an easy one stop shop. Even their products are great
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I love the ULTA store because they carry both higher end products as well as drugstore products. On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of Ulta products. They're usually pretty cheap and they just don't hold up nearly as well as equivalent drugstore products.
Tami D.
Ashville, OH
I went to ulta to find a product that would help reduce the red appearance, not only did the sales rep give me different options, she also showed me how to apply the product and what to do if I didn't see the results she promised. I shop here at least once a month!
Yahayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Similar to Sephora, I love shopping at Ulta! There are always great higher quality products to be found here. The range of brands and products themselves is great and I haven't had a bad experience there.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA. I ended up at ULTA because they didn't have a sephora in my area, and i love it. They do hair, lashes, makeup, and facials in there. I've purchased several items from them.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store! They have everything from make up to hair care regiments. The only reason it has four stars are because the prices are so high there. If they had longer sales and coupons it would make me go their more often!
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
Ultra has everything I need plus more. From make up to hair products to a salon they have everything I've ever looked for the style I wanted. And good products for the price
Lisa F.
You can find anything you need at an Ulta beauty store. I went in looking for better hair products, the employees there were very helpful in helping me choose which products would be best for my needs. They are very affordable and often have great deals!
Malae T.
Ultra is my favorite beauty store. They always have what I need. I feel like a baby in a candy store when I go in there. I go in with a budget but always leave going well over it. I can't help myself. They always have my regular lippies in stock & the workers are usually always so helpful & nice.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While the layout of drugstore and mass product is amazing, Ulta rarely had the products in stock at least at the Katy location which is highly upsetting.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?