BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cheyenne K.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores! They have great products, and all of their products work perfectly! I recently went a little crazy buying products from them when they had the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale, and I don't regret any of my purchases! The makeup brush cleaner works excellent, and I bought an amazing highlighter and brow pomade. I'd even go so far as to compare their brow pomade to NYX!
Gisell U.
Spring Valley, CA
Favorite Store ever! whenever i need something... I immediately run over to Ulta! they have everything you might need... beuty related! From drugstore products and even High end!(:
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Ulta is a great store to pick up both high end makeup products and lower end (drugstore). Their points system translates to cash that you can use on future purchases which is amazing! Love that they bring in smaller, indie brands (they were the first ones to carry IT Cosmetics!) and I never feel too overwhelmed with staff and can browse at my leisure!
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Ulta Ulta Ulta!!! Don't go into an Ulta thinking you won't buy anything! I love shopping here for high end and affordable makeup!
Diana V.
Elgin, TX
What I love about Ulta, is that I can find everything and anything I need. I love the gift sets they have at Christmas time. I give them out as gifts and they are always a hit!
Kara V.
Schaumburg, IL
Ulta is an amazing makeup/ beauty company! I always come here looking for makeup products and nail polish! The customer service is amazing with knowledgeable sales associates! I will always be coming back again and again!
I love shopping at Ulta. I use my rewards card each time I shop and save. I love that they have their own brand and it is cheaper than the big brand names. I have used their brand BB cream and love it. It has good coverage and stays on all day. The employees at Ulta are always so helpful.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
ULTA! i love ulta. i am platinum member there and if i can buy it there i absolute buy it at ulta. they have the best rewards program out of probably any store ever and they have regular sales. they also carry just about everything and their salon is pretty good as well
Martha Q.
i like how they have drug store brands and some high end brands! its affordable and they have more than what you find at the drug store. they have good quality stuff, i don't shop often enough to say if I like or not, i prefer sephora.
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
Love Ulta. They have so much variety from really expensive brands all the way down to drug store brands. Lots of great product choices. Have some really great sales. My only complaint is the stores are huge and hard to figure no things your looking for in this massive space and there rewards program isn't much to cheer about.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.