BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Joselyn E.
Ultra is the place I go to when I want to self shop but know I can find someone when I do have a question. Their emails keep you in the know and they ensure you know the newest beauty products
Madison M.
Ulta is the only place I go to buy makeup from. They have a wide variety of brands and they even have their own brand which is great.
Lauryn W.
Ulta gives you such a variety of things to choose from from lipsticks to liner to foundation to fash and body scrub/washes. If you haven't been to ulta yea i really suggest you go its amazing.
Erica D.
The staff is frendly ad helpful, they were willing to help me find items I was looking for and make recommendations based on my questions. The store was cleane owls were clear I was able to find the product I was looking for with ease.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Ulta is my go-to place for all things beauty related. I love Sephora, but Ulta tends to be where I go first. Their employees are usually helpful and friendly and they usually have coupons and sales. My main reason for loving Ulta the most is their rewards program. Earning points on every purchase is great (even salon services!), but being able to redeem those points on anything in the store or online is even better. No restrictions or blackout days. Their rewards keep me coming back to Ulta.

EDIT: I recently got a facial with the Ulta Salon near me. I was blown away! This location has a private room for facial treatments so I could change into a robe and get my treatment in private. The room was tucked away in a corner of the store so it was very quiet and relaxing. The Esthetician was friendly, knowledgeable and didn't make me feel pressured to buy anything at the end. Their salon prices are also very reasonable.
Sarah B.
Ulta's stores have a great variety of beauty products for all budgets. They also carry styling tools & have in-store salon services as well, something that other similar stores don't have. One thing I don't like is that you can't really find someone to help you most of the time, at least at my local store. The rewards program is ok.
Chelsea H.
Boise, ID
One of my favorite Ulta products is their Demi Matte Foundation. I tried it on a whim, because it was a good price, and I don't regret that purchase. I actually need to go back and get some more. I'm very light skinned and I sometimes struggle getting a foundation that isn't too dark or orange looking on my skin. This foundation had the perfect shade for me. I love the cream form that it comes in. It glides on wonderfully smooth.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Like Ulta. I just like it because I don't have a sephora right next door. You can get most of your higher end brands here and the people are friendly, the store is easy to navigate and the prices are really based by brand so you should expect to pay as if you were buying off the brands website.
member-f375facf8
I love ulta! they have the best rewards program and always have the best sales and the best coupons, so worth the money. Love how easy it is to demo a product, not as busy as sephora. workers allow you to do your own business unless you need help finding something.
Janeth A.
Merced
Like how the store as everything specially hair products. Hair items blow dryers, flat iron, curling irons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.