7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has a great selection of products and a wide variety of brands. They are always in stock and always have what i need.
From affordable to high end products I love this place such nice and friendly people that are more than happy to help you. I'm a regular here as should everyone should be, great place to shop!
Ulta is a very good place to get both high end and low end beauty products. Although I don't shop here as often as I shop at Mac and Sephora, it is still a very good place to buy gifts for family and friends. They have a great selection of makeup and skincare.
I live for Ulta!! They carry both high end and drugstore makeup products. As well as hair and skincare. They have a great rewards program that is free to sign up for. You earn points that give you cash towards your purchases. I can't recommend this store enough.
I bought the maybeline pro contour pallette from ulta, when I first decided to try and do a contour. I was lost as to what I should try. This awesome lady came up to me and litteraly spent 30 mins helping me around the store. She even helped me stay on my budget! The pallette was awesome! Very blenable and not to orange for my fair skin tone.
Haven't used a specific product. Just the ULTA stores are filled with all your beauty needs. From hair, face, body, skin and fragrances. Its a one stop woman's beauty shop.
Their customer service is fantastic! They really try their best to help you find whatever it is you need. I could spend all day everyday in there. I would love to work there but I wouldn't make it home with my paycheck. It would be spent in there.
Favorite Store ever! whenever i need something... I immediately run over to Ulta! they have everything you might need... beuty related! From drugstore products and even High end!(:
Ulta has a variety of high-end and drugstore brand products. I am not a huge fan of Ulta simply because I find that their employees aren't super helpful. If you are a makeup/ skincare/ haircare guru you would have a heyday in Ulta, but for those of us who aren't as knowledgeable, smaller makeup stores where you can get better one on one attention it's pretty lacking.
Ulta Ulta Ulta!!! Don't go into an Ulta thinking you won't buy anything! I love shopping here for high end and affordable makeup!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos