BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Liz B.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta has a great selection of products and a wide variety of brands. They are always in stock and always have what i need.
Desiraee S.
From affordable to high end products I love this place such nice and friendly people that are more than happy to help you. I'm a regular here as should everyone should be, great place to shop!
Hannah H.
Ulta is a very good place to get both high end and low end beauty products. Although I don't shop here as often as I shop at Mac and Sephora, it is still a very good place to buy gifts for family and friends. They have a great selection of makeup and skincare.
Stephanie G.
I live for Ulta!! They carry both high end and drugstore makeup products. As well as hair and skincare. They have a great rewards program that is free to sign up for. You earn points that give you cash towards your purchases. I can't recommend this store enough.
Sonya V.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought the maybeline pro contour pallette from ulta, when I first decided to try and do a contour. I was lost as to what I should try. This awesome lady came up to me and litteraly spent 30 mins helping me around the store. She even helped me stay on my budget! The pallette was awesome! Very blenable and not to orange for my fair skin tone.
Crystal G.
Pulaski, NY
Haven't used a specific product. Just the ULTA stores are filled with all your beauty needs. From hair, face, body, skin and fragrances. Its a one stop woman's beauty shop.
Monique B.
Kingston, TN
Their customer service is fantastic! They really try their best to help you find whatever it is you need. I could spend all day everyday in there. I would love to work there but I wouldn't make it home with my paycheck. It would be spent in there.
Gisell U.
Spring Valley, CA
Favorite Store ever! whenever i need something... I immediately run over to Ulta! they have everything you might need... beuty related! From drugstore products and even High end!(:
Rachel R.
Ulta has a variety of high-end and drugstore brand products. I am not a huge fan of Ulta simply because I find that their employees aren't super helpful. If you are a makeup/ skincare/ haircare guru you would have a heyday in Ulta, but for those of us who aren't as knowledgeable, smaller makeup stores where you can get better one on one attention it's pretty lacking.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Ulta Ulta Ulta!!! Don't go into an Ulta thinking you won't buy anything! I love shopping here for high end and affordable makeup!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.