7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They currently have their jumbo shampoo and conditioners on sale! My favorite time of year!
Ulta's stores have a great variety of beauty products for all budgets. They also carry styling tools & have in-store salon services as well, something that other similar stores don't have. One thing I don't like is that you can't really find someone to help you most of the time, at least at my local store. The rewards program is ok.
For everything from high-end to drugstore beauty Ulta is the place to go it is your one stop shop. My favorite purchase was my Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance pallet. I make a trip to Ulta atleast once a week and recommend it to all my friends and family.
Like Ulta. I just like it because I don't have a sephora right next door. You can get most of your higher end brands here and the people are friendly, the store is easy to navigate and the prices are really based by brand so you should expect to pay as if you were buying off the brands website.
They are my best beauty brand. I really love their products. They at my #1 beauty store. Their makeup is beautiful.
Like how the store as everything specially hair products. Hair items blow dryers, flat iron, curling irons.
They are an ok brand. Good quality, depending on what you find and purchase. The stores are nice and the people seem to usually be knowledgable and helpful.
Ulta is a very nice store. It has variety of makeup you can find. Thru have the right products.
One of my favorite Ulta products is their Demi Matte Foundation. I tried it on a whim, because it was a good price, and I don't regret that purchase. I actually need to go back and get some more. I'm very light skinned and I sometimes struggle getting a foundation that isn't too dark or orange looking on my skin. This foundation had the perfect shade for me. I love the cream form that it comes in. It glides on wonderfully smooth.
Always a great trip to this store with loads of helpful people. Love the products ulta carries there is always so much to look at and decide from can easily spend hours in there. Highly recommended a visit and the products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos