7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store for finding hard to find makeup and skin care products. Great service, Great store!! Love it!
Love Love Love Love Ulta especially when they have a sale . I love that carry a variety of products for brown girls
Ulta is a pretty good store. It has a limited selection though, especially for men. I like it for quick picks but I prefer other beauty stores to this one.
My favorite place to go for hair products and fragrances! They have a fabulous variety, the store is clean and spacious, and the customer service is excellent. I shop here about twice a month and always find something new that I want. They also carry Stila which sephora does not!
ulta is a great store with a lot of different products. they carry almost all products from the lines. if they don't have what your looking for in store they are more than happy to special order it for you. in my experience the staff is not the friendliest. over all i would recommend shopping there.
Ulta is like an all in one for makeup lovers. There's something for everyone. You can find affordable drugstore makeup along with high end makeup
Ulta has many more options that some makeup type stores. I enjoy going there because it is big and clean. I would say I shop there every few months.
Ulta is one stop shop for all of my beauty needs. It has a wide range of products from hair, skin, fragrance, and even gifts. Ulta has a nice and friendly staff that is knowledgeable about many products. I can always find something I "need"!
Ulta has both high end and low end brands making it easy to go for every beauty need you may have. Prices are always competitive.
Every one has been raving about the tarte tape shape concealer from Ulta and when I got my hands on it I was instantly addicted! If you haven't tried it I really really do recommend it. The concealer literally cover everything under my eyes and even on my acne! I use it every time I do my makeup and that concealer is literally my top favorite.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos