7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta Beauty! They have products that fit into any budget. From NYX to Urban Decay or Maybelline to Benefit - they have it all! I have yet to try their beauty salon. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have more of a selection and special products that you can only find there.
I absolutely love this store! Was so excited to find it in Ohio. They have lots of amazing products.
I bought the tarte shape tape from Ulta and OMG I have never used a concealer that covers so well. No crease in my undereye area and it definitely last all day long!
Ulta is so great, just like Sephora but a tiny bit better. Because you get the best of both worlds. You have high end and drugstore brands all in one place so that way you don't have to run around from place to place. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you haven't already!
I think some of thr products at this store are priced a little higher than they should be and i think that you can find the same products other places as wrll just have to shop around
I love shopping at Ulta. The Ulta close to me seems to get a lot of the new make up items fast and that makes me happy as I am in there often.
I love this store they always have the newest make up and great sales! This store just makes me happy it's so bright and the colors all just make me instantly happy.
I love ulta. They service is always great. I can count on someone helping me out to find the products I need. The beauty rewards program is also really nice. I like how I can use the points on anything including the prestige brands of makeup.
Ulta has a variety of high-end and drugstore brand products. I am not a huge fan of Ulta simply because I find that their employees aren't super helpful. If you are a makeup/ skincare/ haircare guru you would have a heyday in Ulta, but for those of us who aren't as knowledgeable, smaller makeup stores where you can get better one on one attention it's pretty lacking.
I get the two faced tinted moisturizer from ulta and I love it. It is light but provides enough coverage.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos