7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I just purchased the InStyler BLU from Ulta and I LOVE it. It came with an adorable free mini with the purchase. I'm going to be doing some traveling next year and it will really come in handy. So far, my hair gets less frizzy and it is very fast in drying my hair.
Always have good sales and very helpful employees and carry a wide variety of brands!
Ulta always has great sales and they do a great job with eyebrows! Some of their staff isn't as friendly as I would like however.
Ulta is the best of all things beauty related! Their selection is huge, and their rewards system is hands down my favorite! Earn money as you spend money, you can't really beat it! Customer service is always helpful, and the sales associates are willing to lend a helping hand.
I bought a nail polish set from ultra a few months ago and I have to say when I went in someone immediately asked if I needed help and that was real nice! I wish I lived close to an ultra but when I do get the chance to go I always do!!
Alright Ulta we need to talk. The customer service at almost every ulta I've been to is horrendous after waiting about 20 minutes for someone to find a lipstick for me I gave up and starting digging through the drawers myself and was promptly corrected. I'm like oh THAT you see. They're always behind on carrying the latest trends. I wanted green lipstick and there were 0 options available. And I wish people would stop using their salons 😫 Or that they would train better. I work in a neighboring salon and fix their work at least once a week super cute has a better track record than Ulta. I could write a book about this place but I think I've said all I need to.
ME ENCANTA QUE PUEDO IR A LOS ARTICULOS DE FARMACIA Y PUEDO COMPRAR LO QUE MAS AMO ASI COMO TAMBIEN PUEDO COMPRAR PRODUCTOS DE UNA ALTA GAMMA. ES COMO TENER TODO EN UN MISMO LUGAR, CUIDADOS PARA LA PIEL, LABIALES, BASES, PALETAS DE SOMBRAS. UNO PUEDE ESTAR TODO EL DIA EN ESTE PARAISO DE LA BELLEZA.
Ulta is the best place to go for me to try new products or repurchase previous products!
I have the Ulta brand of bronze bake. It's the best self tanner I have ever used! No streaks or orange color!
Great store for all things beauty. Love the rewards perks and the in-store salon. Look for the BOGO 50% off sales.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos