7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,276 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
One of my all time favorite stores! You can find anything you need beauty wise from hair products, perfumes, make up, nail products. Wonderful store!
I bought a nail polish set from ultra a few months ago and I have to say when I went in someone immediately asked if I needed help and that was real nice! I wish I lived close to an ultra but when I do get the chance to go I always do!!
Alright Ulta we need to talk. The customer service at almost every ulta I've been to is horrendous after waiting about 20 minutes for someone to find a lipstick for me I gave up and starting digging through the drawers myself and was promptly corrected. I'm like oh THAT you see. They're always behind on carrying the latest trends. I wanted green lipstick and there were 0 options available. And I wish people would stop using their salons 😫 Or that they would train better. I work in a neighboring salon and fix their work at least once a week super cute has a better track record than Ulta. I could write a book about this place but I think I've said all I need to.
Ulta is my favorite place to get my eyebrows waxed. The Benefit Brow bar always leaves me with beautiful brows that are mapped, waxed, and filled in before I leave!
I purchase all my makeup at ulta. They have great prices and a great rewards system. I use mostly nyx and urban decay and smashbox or tarte brands.
Considering that I am a current employee of ulta I would have to say I love it! ❤😍 I do wish we would get more of the brands Sephora has. I'm super excited about having NARS added so I hope we see more following them!
Love this store and site!! Great people. Great products. Love the coupons and deals to be had. The rewards program is awesome!!!!
Ulta has a lot of great deals and products. They have drug store products as well as high end, so it's great to have everything under one roof.
This is where I do the bulk of my beauty shopping. They have great sales and coupons, amazing gifts with purchase online and often in store as well, and the loyalty program is out of this world. Their loyalty program is so generous that it stole me away from Sephora, which I now only shop at for their exclusive items.
Great store for finding hard to find makeup and skin care products. Great service, Great store!! Love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos