7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,338 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Lashes, they have some amazing eyelashes! I strongly recommend to go their for eyelashes, they have lots of varietys and styles, and affordable as well
Ulta is easily accessible and carries many high and low end brands. Option to get hair done, skin analysis etc
I absolutely love Ulta. Their rewards program is the best compared to other stores as it can be so easy to rack up points if you buy shampoo and other small items there. The only downside is that they don't have as many brands or exclusives as Sephora.
I'm a guy, so I usually tend to go to ultra with my wife, but I must say their collections are extremely varied. The one thing I like, personally, is the selection of cologne. The prices are very reasonable, and the gift box sets they have are great too.
This is the store I always shop at for my beauty goodies! This place has EVERYTHING beauty and it has high end and drugstore products so it's perfect shopping for anyone! I go here at least 6 times a year. I recommend anyone that loves beauty whether it be hair, makeup, skin or nails to go there to get your stuff!
I absolutely love Ulta. It's my favorite place to go for eyebrow waxing, makeup needs, hair needs, nail polish, and anything else I can think of. The people are always extremely nice and more than willing to help! I would definitely recommend shopping here and trying out the brow bar if you never have!
Ulta is the perfect place for make up lovers. It has a wide variety of quality beauty products that cover face, hair, eyes, body, plus more. I usually go to Ulta for specific name brand products that cannot be found anywhere else in store. While, coupons can't be used on certain name brands, I would still recommend Ulta to anyone looking for beauty needs.
Really love Ulta I can find anything I am looking for and the help is amazing I always leave the store happy and happy with the purches
I love Ulta! I live in a small, small city and they are the only store of their kind here, which is great, because it provides access to JOICO products, which are all I'll use on my hair. The shopping experience is always breezy, their associates are quick to help and knowledgeable.
Love Ulta! It's a great one stop shop for all my beauty needs. I purchase most of my hair products here (except shampoo, which I usually grab at the grocery store). I like their line of cosmetics, and I love that I can get such a wide variety of brands at one shop.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos