7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchased my Urban Decay All nighter foundation recently from here. The workers are always nice and willing to help. The foundation was a little expensive and I found that it looked a little cakey and a shade too light. However, I have never used a foundation that completely covered my red spots and acne!
Bare minerals blemish remedy acne gelee facial cleanser is quickly becoming my new favorite face wash. I feel clean without being over dry. I'd give it 5 stars except the "gelee" concept is still kind of odd to me. Like clear jell-o, almost
Ulta always has my go to makeup I love that they have drug store and high end makeup. The fact that ulta has beauty supplies but also hair stuff makes it convent because when I go there I tend to go to go buy makeup but sometimes I always end up buying hair products also.
Customer service is always fantastic at my local Ulta. They also always have great sales, that I shop regularly. Love their point system as well to earn free products! I also use their Benefit Brow Bar regularly and LOVE it
This is my local go to beauty store. I have also used their salon services. The salon is quite pricey, but everything else is fairly priced. They have a great selection and keep everything in stock. They also run great specials and opportunities for extra member points!
Super friendly staff who seems to enjoy where they work. Its great to be able to ask questions to "professionals" instead of trying to Google an answer in a Wal-Mart aisle. Iv always been satisfied with my experience while shopping here. The Brow Bar is my favorite. A little pricey, but totally worth it!
I love that they have a large variety of products in many price points! I love trying out new products!
Iv been to nany Ulta's, different cities and states as well. Whenever I come in I almost can never find someone to help me and the store is always messy and dirty. I usually come in for what I intended to and leave ASAP. Not much more to say but I wish the would step it up a few notices because they really have great brands to choose from.
I LOVE this store their online shopping is easy. They have a great rewards program. It's so much better than running to the store. They have drugstore and high-end products. I will always shop at Ulta. They have great sales every month.
Amazing place to find beauty products of all different assortments. They range in price and in quality as well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos