BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR
I recently purchased a product from an ULTA store. As a reward, I received a free set of ULTA products. I absolutely love the ULTA products I received in this gift set. The eyeshadow is amazing and the mascara is fabulous.
NADINE A.
Great product yet the employees need to be taught about the brands as well need to want to be there. The ones that I have visited they seem to not want to help out or know nothing about the products so I end up at Sephora.
Rikki D.
Sandy, UT
I loved that they helped me find the perfect shade for my foundation. I have a latex allergy and am prone to breakouts at the age of 44. I took back the products that didn't work and found the one that did work. I love it!
Madeline R.
Ulta is one of my most favorite stores to shop at. They have all kinds of different brands & products. If I ever need makeup or bath products, I always go to ulta to get everything I need. They always have great deals too!
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
Great products at affordable prices and the selection is pretty good. I feel like they vary a lot more of the natural products in the store which can be a nice option for someone who is looking to stay away from chemicals.
Nicole R.
If you are looking for a common beauty product or a variety of products, this is a great place to start! I was disappointed with the variety of some hair care products, such as heat protectant, but great variety of makeup!
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
Ulta has the most friendly workers there. I love that they have a wide range of products to chose from. I definitely recommend shopping here when you get the chance. It is one of my favorites places to pitches makeup from.
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
Ulta is a very great place when your looking for evening makeup! It has very good quality and they could maybe lower the prices just a little! My experience shopping there was great and I would definitely shop there again!
Amanda L.
I love Ulta! Take home samples or not. I recommend Ulta to everyone because of their coupons and all the great products they have. I can always find what I'm looking for at my Ulta store, unless they're sold out of course.
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
I love ulta! I love that they have a drugstore side and an higher brand side! It saves me time from going to the drugstore and the mall to get the products I need! And I will shop there again. I go at least twice a month.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.