BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
April G.
Bluefield, WV
GREAT BEAUTY PRODUCTS, THE SELECTION SEEMS TO BE ENDLESS! ALSO HAVE A GREAT ONLINE SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM!
Maria S.
274/5000
I love ulta as it has cheap and high-end products and great variety. Friendly staff and willing to help with the selection of products. They have everything. The best is their prices and what I do not like is that they do not have several favorite lines in the market.
Kristen M.
I really like going to Ulta. They always have a sale and their point rewards system is amazing.
Julie K.
Ulta is my go to makeup store! I've purchased nearly all of my makeup from here. The quality varies on what brands you buy but if you know makeup, you shouldn't have a problem with that. I definitely recommend shopping here. Especially for Urban Decay!
Ashley T.
Ulta is great because it has a larger price range of products available. I also feel it carries a good amount of hair products. I got there when I need makeup and hair products.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Five out of five stars. I love Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten Foundation (fair ). I have combination skin and it's the only product that I found that works perfect with my complexion.
Jerri D.
Douglasville, GA
Recently received the Tarte Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette. I love the rich pigmentation of the colors. Beautiful color selection.
Breanna M.
Love Ulta when I go in they always make me feel like I'm the only customer in there, so may different brands to choose from and you get points when you buy stuff so then when you shop there again you can use your points to take off the total of your purchase!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is literally paradise for beauty junkies like me! They have everything you could possibly want in one store! They have makeup, nails, hair, body and face products plus a brow bar, salon and facial area! They have a giant area filled with stocking stuffers including a 5 for 5 section!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Ulta is the perfect 50/50 split between high-end and drugstore makeup. You can explore a variety of brands from Maybelline to Tarte. Ulta has a points program that allows you to save points towards $ off purchases. Not to mention that every add they send is filled with coupons. You get the best deals!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.