7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is another sephora. Both excellent stores. I can spent hours there. Sometimes ulta carries more products that sephora does not.
Love this stop not only does it have highend maleup but it also has drugstore as well sometimes thing you cant find at your local Walmart.
Not a fan of the store carrying professional beauty products alongside box hair dye. As a stylist and knowing there is a salon inside Ulta, I think this is bad marketing and brings down the professionalism of the salon inside. I also think they're a bit over priced.
I think ultra makeup is wonderful but I think they shouldn't be so expensive. I think if it was cheaper more people would buy it.
Great customer service and almost always have what I need in stock. I don't go there a lot because I don't have one as close to me as others.
Ulta stores are great. The sales associates are always helpful. I do think that they could use a little more training in the makeup application department. As i once looked not so great after having makeup applied.
i do enjoy ulta but it does not have most of my business, for some reason every ulta i visit is messy and unkept. whenever i need some assistance it seems that the employees are no where in site so i usually have to go prepared with knowing what i want or read reviews online. i do enjoy the huge variety but i still prefer Sephora.
Their referral system and customer service is outstanding. Their prices are unbeatable and their variety of products is never ending. Love this place.
I love shopping here for simple beauty products likebnail clippers to stocking up on salon brand hair products & makeup.
I love how Ultra goes on my skin and the naturalness of it. I have sensation skin so I heard Ulta is good and has they also carry bare mineral products which are better for the skin.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos