7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Oh my, I freaking LOVE ulta. Generally is it the best beauty shop for experience and price but most importantly its reward program truly sets it apart! I recently cashed out my points for a 115$ gift card ! Ulta gives you tons of opportunities to earn and save !
This is one of my two favorite places to go to purchase beauty products. I love that Ulta not only has high end cosmetics, but it also has drug store brands and everything in between. It is a great store for both top shoppers and for beauty on a budget.
i have used ulta brow products and loose pigment and eye pencils, i like their products they are affordable and are of good quality, their eyeliners are dark and dont smudge
Love Ulta for their wide variety of products at different price points. I also frequent the salon at Ulta and the stylists there are fantastic!
Ulta is my go-to beauty store. Just the fact that they carry drug store AND high end products should be reason enough, but the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable too! Ulta is really a one-stop-shop for makeup, skin, hair, nails and so much more!
Love ulta so much! One stop shop! Literally can get my prestige makeup and my razors and cotton pads love it
Good place to go for makeup it has high end and drugstore makeup I highly recommend this
I love their selection of nail polishes. My aunt and I can't get enough of them. They have every color you could think of and they are very reasonably priced.
I love Ulta. They offer a perfect place to find both drugstore brands and higher end products. I also appreciate that they have quite a bit of bathroom products in addition to hair/makeup. The salon is also a great, economical service!
Ulta rocks. They even have a brow bar in my Ulta which is so convienent! I like how they have drugstore and high end make up and beauty products!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos