7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta they always have a very friendly staff. They always have their shelves dunked in staff is very knowledgeable of where everything is and I have every product possible from high-end products to the drugstore products even the same my brushes they have the very extensive brushes and then Bryant down to the drugstore branches and they always give good sales or they always give a good free product when you spend so much money
Ulta is really nice because they have a huge selection of drug store makeup as well as high end. They have lots of skincare and hair products as well!
Good selection. Not sure if they gives you samples in the store. They have coupons, but there are usually a lot of restrictions on brands.
The worst thing that happened to me was an Ulta opening across the street from my office. Great sales associates, the Benefit Brow Bar is the best, fantastic deals, and a convenient salon. Awesome selection of products and I'm so happy they have Nars products now!
I'm really in love with all the naked eyeshadow palettes they are really pigmented and they last like all day a must get item.
I love shopping at ULTA because it's both high end makeup and drugstore makeup. I like having that balance and it's nice going to a makeup store and buying a $10 mascara and $50 eyeshadow palette. Great store!
Ultra is defenitly my go to! Amazing selection of products and great customer service. High end makeup for the cheapest I've been able to find.
Love Ulta!! It's my go to for everything! I love that they are constantly having sales and deals. Plus, I love that they have rewards for their members. I always spend more than I should. But, that's OK cause I know I'm getting good deals.
I recently bought a lipstick collection from their own beauty line and I love it! I love that NYX Cosmetics is available at this store.
I enjoy how Ulta sells not only high end, but also more affordable product lines. They almost always have BOGO deals going on their drugstore product brands and their own Ulta products are pretty affordable. One thing that has always bothered me is their point system; I love getting points for shopping, but at Ulta they expire after only a month and as someone who tends to buy makeup products only every few months when I need something or want to splurge, this makes the points pretty useless. I almost always go to Sephora instead because they give more samples and your points actually stick around and get you perks! But Ulta is where I go for my drugstore brands because they almost always have great sales
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos