BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Daniela M.
Wichita, KS
Ulta is by far my favorite!! I love ulta! Its the first place i go if i want or need to buy makeup! I love the amount and diffrent brands and lroducts they have there! Thejr products are amazing! I love everything! Keep it up!
crystal l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they have a large variety of products in many price points! I love trying out new products!
Teafunnee B.
I like this store because it has Drugstore brand products along with the high end ones that I love, the only thing I don't like about it is I always seem to have to track someone down to answer questions, for some reason the Ultas I go to, there just never seems to be any associates around in the areas I seem to be in! Usually I don't need much help since I know what I want going in, but there are times I am looking for a comparable alternative for an item that has been discontinued, or I want to try a cream instead of a powder etc and there is never anyone there! Otherwise it has a ton of products and I love that they have coupons for their drugstore brands!
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
In my opinion ulta is better than Sephora. It's more affordable and has more options. The employees are very nice and helpful. You can buy ulta brand stuff, drug store, and high end. It's my go to makeup place.
Kristin C.
Hobart, IN
I have and still do use Theirry Muglers Angel purfume. I love it so much! It smells amazing and is long lasting. It is my #1 go to perfume for going out and also for everyday use when I just want to smell really good!
Julia M.
I have the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs and it smells amazing. I love the smell and lasts for hours, definitely a must!
Autumn S.
Chandler, AZ
Products I have used from ulta were other brands like Too faced Anastasia and Becca. Never had a complaint about those products. Loved them as well.
sara m.
Cleveland, TX
I seriously could not live without Ulta! I am very picky about perfumes. A friend knew about what scent I was looking for and suggested Ulta! So glad she did!!! The staff was so helpful and I now have a new favorite perfume!
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
I love Ulta!! A lot of their products are very affordable.. most of the time they have what i need in stock and they have a great reward system
Nikki B.
Katy, TX
I purchased the Ulta brand BB cream, and I love it! It provides great coverage while feeling feather light on my skin. My face stay shine-free all day, even in the summer months.It is very affordable and just as great of quality as the more expensive brands. This has become my new go-to BB cream.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.