7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
So many options!! They have both name brand and their own line of products - which work great by the way! I have also used their salon before and was very happy with the results.
I love ulta! I have been a platinum member for a few years now. I shop at ulta a few times per month to purchase makeup and perfume. I have found that the staff at my local ulta are not as helpful or friendly as those in Sephora. I will continue to purchase from ulta store and ulta online.
I love this store! Everything you need and the staff is so knowledgeable. Love going there, when I have the money to. Somewhat pricey but well worth it!
I love Ulta because they have a little bit of everything in one place. They also have a great brow bar and salon in the back and I enjoy using their rewards program. I often get emails with discounts and sales they're having too and I take advantage of them when I can.
I recently got the Le Frou Frou mascara from Ulta and surprisingly it works pretty well. It's not like the mascaras I usually wear but I'm liking how it plumps my eyelashes up. It goes on light but definitely brightens my eyes and does the job. It doesn't clump or anything!
I just recently got an Ulta card and shopping online there has been a breeze. The entire purchase process is so easy and their prices are very competitive to other online retailers. They have almost all of my favorite brands which is nice when I run out of something!
Love the ULTA stick foundation. It is creamy and very bendable. ULTA always also has a good sale going on as well.
Ulta has the best eye liner honestly and they're eye shadow feels so smooth when applying
ULTA is a great store!! In my location the people who work there will do anything to help you get glam as well as help it be cost effective. I always find exactly what I need, and then some, but it's so worth it to replenish your makeup collection as you run out of things. And knowing you can walk out with high quality brands like Benefit, Anastasia Beverly Hills...
Me encanta Ulta y su programa de compras. Encuentras de todo y hay muchas ofertas, incluso puedes ir y hacerte el cabello y pasar un dia de spa. Tienen las ultimas tendencias y la atencion siempre maravillosa.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos