BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
So many options!! They have both name brand and their own line of products - which work great by the way! I have also used their salon before and was very happy with the results.
Katie S.
I love ulta! I have been a platinum member for a few years now. I shop at ulta a few times per month to purchase makeup and perfume. I have found that the staff at my local ulta are not as helpful or friendly as those in Sephora. I will continue to purchase from ulta store and ulta online.
Madison D.
I love this store! Everything you need and the staff is so knowledgeable. Love going there, when I have the money to. Somewhat pricey but well worth it!
Lissette M.
Homestead, FL
I love Ulta because they have a little bit of everything in one place. They also have a great brow bar and salon in the back and I enjoy using their rewards program. I often get emails with discounts and sales they're having too and I take advantage of them when I can.
Scarlett N.
Cazenovia, NY
I recently got the Le Frou Frou mascara from Ulta and surprisingly it works pretty well. It's not like the mascaras I usually wear but I'm liking how it plumps my eyelashes up. It goes on light but definitely brightens my eyes and does the job. It doesn't clump or anything!
Cynthia C.
I just recently got an Ulta card and shopping online there has been a breeze. The entire purchase process is so easy and their prices are very competitive to other online retailers. They have almost all of my favorite brands which is nice when I run out of something!
Melinda H.
Bristol, IN
Love the ULTA stick foundation. It is creamy and very bendable. ULTA always also has a good sale going on as well.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ulta has the best eye liner honestly and they're eye shadow feels so smooth when applying
Candace R.
ULTA is a great store!! In my location the people who work there will do anything to help you get glam as well as help it be cost effective. I always find exactly what I need, and then some, but it's so worth it to replenish your makeup collection as you run out of things. And knowing you can walk out with high quality brands like Benefit, Anastasia Beverly Hills...
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Me encanta Ulta y su programa de compras. Encuentras de todo y hay muchas ofertas, incluso puedes ir y hacerte el cabello y pasar un dia de spa. Tienen las ultimas tendencias y la atencion siempre maravillosa.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.