BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. In fact it is the one I use the most. I always have pleasant experiences in Ulta. The people who work there are very helpful and sweet. I haven't had a bad experience there.
My only criticism of Ulta is the lack of brands. They do have a lot, but they're missing some of my favorites (like Fresh). I absolutely love the Ultimate Rewards, and will continue to shop at Ulta, but I wish they would expand.
kelsey f.
Castaic, CA
The perfect mix of prestige & drug store cosmetic brands at a store close to home.

Customer service is good, always greeted upon walking in and asked if I need assistance if I look even mildly confused.

Have not tried any beauty services here yet but discounts are usually sent from time to time when you sign up for the rewards program. And please do! The point system is great when you receive coupons that can even work on prestige brands.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I absolutely adore Ulta. The people there are so kind and helpful. I wish they had samples as I would like to try things for a few days before I spend a fortune on it. But that's just me. They have the store clean and set up nicely. I love the It Brushes that are exclusive to Ulta. I appreciate the points and sales on their site, and the coupons! I plan to go to the brow bar in mine soon. I just have nothing at all and to say about Ulta!
Lauren H.
I love that ulta offers both high end and drug store beauty products. This makes it easy and convenient to find a lot of different items I am looking for in one location. Their points system is also one of the best I've used. I reached platinum quickly, and my points increase rapidly. They offer a lot of 2x and 5x points that you can redeem for products. I got the lorac mega pro 3 without spending a dollar just by using my saved points!
Kat A.
I love ulta beauty. I just recieved an order I made last week. They had a great sale! Buy 2, get 2 free! So I got enough to get free shipping. I got foundation primer, eyeshadow, concealer, pressed setting powder, makeup setting spray, brow pomade, and bronzing moisturizer. I love the Ulta brand makeup stuff. Affordable and good quality. Plus I'm a platinum member so I earn points faster and get better rewards! Def recommend this store!
Carrie M.
Burbank, CA
Offers a consistent and valuable customer loyalty program. This is one of the reasons I keep going back to Ulta. They also have an excellent selection of both drug store and prestige products. My only complaint about Ulta is that they don't keep their shelves as well-stocked as they should. There's been many times where I go to Ulta for specific items only to find that they ran out and don't know when they will get their next shipment.
Karen B.
Sunrise, FL
This place is addicting! It has everything!! If you want designer brands they have them here and if you want drugstore makeup they also have that there! I love their promotions and I love when they have certain things on sale or even when you're able to get extra points on an item! Saving up those points really come in handy! I was able to buy a too faced palette and get it for free with all the points I had saved up!! Love this place!
Jocelyn G.
I am a newbie to ulta because they just opened one where i live. But I am going to have to say i love the variety of beauty products they have there but for the one product i've been looking for they seem to have it out of stock all the time. And when i went to purchase some products from there the lady signed me up for their rewards program and i came to find out she didn't and i spent almost $40 there so now i guess i have no points.
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
Love Ulta, but honestly sometimes its a love hate relationship. I love that its there and I can go so easily and that they carry some hard to find makeup brands. However I am a nail art blogger and LOVE nail polish. Lately their nail polish selection has stunk. It seems to be shrinking, and carry less and less. Also they never seem to have the new releases, when its time to release them, so it can make for a most unhappy trip as well!
Megan G.
My mom, sister, and me love to shop here! I needed a new straighter and we went here and the Babyliss Titanium Pro! I really recommend the straighter as the plates are titanium instead of the other stuff and it makes my hair shiny and I feel it's not as damaging! When we checked out we had coupons and I don't know what the lady did but she gave us even more of a discount and it was such a good price we went back and my mom bought one!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.