7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Best spot to find non high brand and high brands beauty products. Make sure you open an account to win points per purchase!
love everything in this store it absolutely has everything I love and the prices are amazing on some products and there are always sales
Amazing store. So many products to choose from. Everyone is such a great help when finding what you need and are looking for!
Best place ever! I prefer to do all my shopping online, but there are always sales. I have reached the platinum member status and it definitely has it's perks; birthday gift, sale items other people don't get and the ability to get items that haven't been made available to everyone quite yet! They have so many amazing brands like Too Faced, Mally, It Cosmetics and even your everyday favorites like Cover Girl, Maybelline and the list goes on and on!
I love Ulta! I recently purchased a set of travel size products that they had during their Christmas sales. It had shampoo, conditioner, treatments, and styling products. I am so obsessed with it! I'm a sucker when it comes to trying new hair products because I'm constantly trying to find what works best for my hair. It also has products that I had been wanting to try. And this was all only $10! That was the price of one of those sample sizes!
Perfect coverage colors last long no oil shine covers my bumps and blemishes makes me look completely flawless
I can't get enough Ulta! The prices are amazing, and the stores in my area are always stocked to the "T" with everything you can imagine. I love coming in and browsing what's new, and sampling products. The employees at ulta are such courteous people. They tend to my needs, and always have an answer to my questions.
Love it and they always have great deals. I never leave empty handed. Ulta is the main store i go to if i cant find certain products anywhere else
I got this counselor for my acne so i don't get more but it's a nutragina and it's so good
Ulta is always a magical place to shop! You can meander lackadaisically, aisle after aisle, viewing a wide array of beauty products! It is one of those places that you can literally spend hours in… Suddenly it's time for the doors to close and you must scramble to gather the 73 products that you picked out! You can then use your reward dollars to make you feel slightly less embarrassed for spending $400 and one shopping trip. I will definitely be returning to Ulta! #musesofinfluenster
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos