7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have and still do use Theirry Muglers Angel purfume. I love it so much! It smells amazing and is long lasting. It is my #1 go to perfume for going out and also for everyday use when I just want to smell really good!
I recently purchased It's a 10 leave in product and I absolutely love it. I've been using it for years now and for my tangled fine hair, it's the only thing I'll use.
I recently purchased naked all-nighter foundation and it's by far the best I've ever used. It goes on super easy and has amazing full coverage. It doesn't feel caked on.
I love ulta it is my go to make up store I am a platinum member and It always treat me good. I would recommend shopping here if you don't like crowded areas and easy in and out stores. Ulta is divided into affordable side and expensive side so it is easy to recognize which side you are on and how much money you will be spending. I will be coming back to the store, I go back every month !
Ulta is an awesome store to shop! They often have products and sales that most department stores wouldn't have. I can always find what I need and I get to sample the products. I also like the fact that most Ulta have a beauty bar station for hair care needs!
ABH brow pomade is perfect to fill in my brows, it's creamy and goes on smoothly. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
I love shopping at ulta. Alot of my nyx liquid suede lipsticks were purchased there. I love the reward points that add up to get stuff a lil cheaper. Thats my go to store when purchasing anything from Too Faced. And also for the Smashbox makeup
Love the too faced product line. Sweet peach pallette best of all my buys and they have the best rewards program.
Me gusta mucho comprar en ulta pues aquí encuentro más variedad de marcas en cuanto a precio se refiere, siempre lo recomiendo
Love love love ulta. It's retail therapy for me! I also really love their reward system!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos