7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love buying my makeup products here, they have so many different products, and their employees are always sweet
Iv been to nany Ulta's, different cities and states as well. Whenever I come in I almost can never find someone to help me and the store is always messy and dirty. I usually come in for what I intended to and leave ASAP. Not much more to say but I wish the would step it up a few notices because they really have great brands to choose from.
I personally prefer ulta to sephora. I think the employees at ulta are much nicer and more helpful in terms of finding something that will work for me. I shop here all the time whether it be online or in store.
I enjoy and appreciate the variety of products that are available to me. Ulta is newer to the area I'm in. The only thing I have to say, like sephora, sometimes there are cheaper prices in other places
The staff isn't as helpful when it comes to finding the best products for your face but they have all the best skin/hair care products!
I love ulta! It's my one stop shop for everything bath and beauty (aside from Pure Romance). I purchase ALL of my makeup there and participate in their rewards program.
Love going to Ulta! Everyone is great and super friendly! Love all the products that they have and I love the deals that they offer! All their makeup is great quality, I love shopping here:)
I love ulta!!! Ulta is another one of my favorite stores to shop from and I get my tarte amazon clay powder foundation there. I love tarte cosmetics and this is the only powder foundation that really covers up all my redness amd blemishes and it lasts me a long time because I don't have to use a bunch of product to cover my whole face. 10 out of 10 recomend!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores by far just because they've got everything you need. I love going to get my brows done at ulta. They have always done an amazing job.
Super friendly staff who seems to enjoy where they work. Its great to be able to ask questions to "professionals" instead of trying to Google an answer in a Wal-Mart aisle. Iv always been satisfied with my experience while shopping here. The Brow Bar is my favorite. A little pricey, but totally worth it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos