7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta carries such a wide selection of cosmetics from the higher end to the cheaper end. You can find it pretty much anything that you need.
Ulta has literally everything! The staff is friendly and helpful. They help you with anything and always have samples of everything so you can try it and see if you like it!
Always have a great selection. The rewards program is great and when they have sales it's wonderful to be able to splurge without feeling so guilty.
I love this store. I've recently started getting my brows done at the Benefit Brow bar there. It's a little more than what I'm used to paying, but the girls are fantastic! They spend the time to really shape and fill in my brows. As for their products, they offer great deals (even better if you're a member of their rewards program) and the Ulta brand itself stands up to more brand name cosmetics.
I came into this store looking for makeup products. Terrible, no one greeted us at the door nor asked for help. Everything is overpriced, it's simply a window shopping store for us. More sales should be marketed. I'll think about shopping here with a discount.
I have ordered from ulta website before. So easy to direct to what you want. I love there own products there super inexpensive. I love there coupons as well , makes the experience a lot more pleasant.
I bought the NYX Doll Eye Mascara here and I absolutely love it! The length and enhancement it gives my lashes is just outstanding! I would highly reccommend this product to anybody.
I LOVE Ulta. They have everything I need at a great price. It's set up really well, with the higher end things on one side and the more common brands on the other. They carry a wide variety of beauty products which I find very useful.
I've used the naked face powder. I didn't like it as well as Clinique. But I did like the lightweight feel.
I originally got this product in a party. I needed something bold but classy and a color that would look good with my skin tone. It was a little more than i wanted to pay for lipstick but prom was May 2016 and I've used it a lot and I'm still using so the price was worth it. I ate before prom (and I had already put on lipstick for pictures) and the lipstick was still on after. It needed a little touch up but other than that it was great. I would recommend this to a friend
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos