BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley F.
Ulta is my go to! It's close to home and so convenient! Love that they have both high end and drugstore products. Only downside is they don't usually have much back stock in products so things run out quickly but overall I love shopping here!
Jasmin G.
I've only used this website once and loved it!! They had every beauty product i needed & shipped my order very quick! All my products came together as well. I loved it!
Jess L.
I love ulta because they always have special deals going on. Whenever I come into the store everything is really organized and easy to find. I like that they always have coupons and special deals each week.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
Shopping at Ulta is always a great experience, whether in store or online. I absolutely love that Ulta has higher end as well as mid-range and drugstore products, which is different from other stores. It's nice to be able to walk in and get everything that I need, regardless of how high-end it is. I do wish that more of the drugstore products were available for swatching and testing though!
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
Best one stop shop for beauty. Has both drugstore and high end so you don't have to go to different places. I love how they often have sales and $ off
Tabitha J.
Ulta is a great place to get all your beauty needs. The one in my town has a salon in the back. Ulta carries high end to low end cosmetics. They have their own brand of things too whch are pretty good. Ulta is every beauty lovers dream place to go.
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
Ultra is my favorite store to find beauty products. They have everything you need like makeup, hair, skincare and fragrances. Urban decay is one of my favorite makeup brands; they have the best eyeshadows for any kind of look. Of course I would shop here anytime.
Courtney D.
The ultimate superstore for all things beauty! Huge variety of brands and sales. They even have makeup counters and a bar to get your eye brows maintenenced
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC
I love going to ULTA, especially during the holiday sales! When they have the grab baskets of trial sizes on sale it's a great time to try new products for very little cost. I've been using their eyeshadow for over 12 years, and honestly, I prefer it over the Mary Kay shadows I have. Love earning those points with my purchases, too!
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Five out of five stars. I love Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten Foundation (fair ). I have combination skin and it's the only product that I found that works perfect with my complexion.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.