7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,441 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go to! It's close to home and so convenient! Love that they have both high end and drugstore products. Only downside is they don't usually have much back stock in products so things run out quickly but overall I love shopping here!
I've only used this website once and loved it!! They had every beauty product i needed & shipped my order very quick! All my products came together as well. I loved it!
I love ulta because they always have special deals going on. Whenever I come into the store everything is really organized and easy to find. I like that they always have coupons and special deals each week.
Shopping at Ulta is always a great experience, whether in store or online. I absolutely love that Ulta has higher end as well as mid-range and drugstore products, which is different from other stores. It's nice to be able to walk in and get everything that I need, regardless of how high-end it is. I do wish that more of the drugstore products were available for swatching and testing though!
Best one stop shop for beauty. Has both drugstore and high end so you don't have to go to different places. I love how they often have sales and $ off
Ulta is a great place to get all your beauty needs. The one in my town has a salon in the back. Ulta carries high end to low end cosmetics. They have their own brand of things too whch are pretty good. Ulta is every beauty lovers dream place to go.
Ultra is my favorite store to find beauty products. They have everything you need like makeup, hair, skincare and fragrances. Urban decay is one of my favorite makeup brands; they have the best eyeshadows for any kind of look. Of course I would shop here anytime.
The ultimate superstore for all things beauty! Huge variety of brands and sales. They even have makeup counters and a bar to get your eye brows maintenenced
I love going to ULTA, especially during the holiday sales! When they have the grab baskets of trial sizes on sale it's a great time to try new products for very little cost. I've been using their eyeshadow for over 12 years, and honestly, I prefer it over the Mary Kay shadows I have. Love earning those points with my purchases, too!
Five out of five stars. I love Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten Foundation (fair ). I have combination skin and it's the only product that I found that works perfect with my complexion.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos