BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jaileny A.
Atlanta, GA
there's definitely a lot of choices to buy from, i remember i brought a bath kit wit bath bombs it was amazing but i didn't feel so welcome the employees were not so amazing. maybe ill shop here but at a different location.
Rachel B.
Dayton, TX
I love shopping at ulta. They've really changed their image over the past couple of years and they are 2000% better. There rewards program and credit card programs are the bomb and it makes it that much better to shop there
Willianna P.
This store is very good. I really like the fact that it has it own salon. So much products to buy, different brands and good prices. I don't like shipping because it's too long, I think that's the only bad thing about Ulta.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA
Purchased ulta beauty 75 piece gift of gorgeous collection for myself and I love it. It was a great deal for everything in a space saving design. The colors of products are what I wear. I am excited to have so many choices.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I love the Essence brow gel it's really good and the spoolie is so tiny and it blend the product evenly. And your brows stay in place the whole day. It's a dupe for the benefit give me brow product but for a way less price.
Ivon P.
Kissimmee, FL
Competitive prices, lot's of brands to choose from and the customer service is nice. The only thing I don't like or appreciate is that they sign you up for magazine subscriptions at check out sometimes without your consent.
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Ulta is BOMB because you can get all kinds of makeup there. Professional or over the counter. They also have really great weekly deals, which is so nice when you are wanting to buy professional makeup. The staff is helpful!
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
Ulta is amazing I've found inexpensive things that I really need. I've shopped here more than I do at Sephora and what I mostly like to buy here at ulta is my foundation. I go as much as I can or when I see an amazing deal.
Brittany M.
S Milwaukee, WI
I buy a lot of products from Ulta! I'm also a rewards member! I love their awesome coupons for everything! I'm addicted to there hair products and makeup selection. I also love the fact that they have a salon in the stores!
Meredith F.
Ulta is my go-to stop for any kind of makeup! I love going into ultra because everything is very bright, clean and organized! The products are great, the customer service is great, prices are fair, and the rewards are nice!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.