7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
there's definitely a lot of choices to buy from, i remember i brought a bath kit wit bath bombs it was amazing but i didn't feel so welcome the employees were not so amazing. maybe ill shop here but at a different location.
I love shopping at ulta. They've really changed their image over the past couple of years and they are 2000% better. There rewards program and credit card programs are the bomb and it makes it that much better to shop there
This store is very good. I really like the fact that it has it own salon. So much products to buy, different brands and good prices. I don't like shipping because it's too long, I think that's the only bad thing about Ulta.
Purchased ulta beauty 75 piece gift of gorgeous collection for myself and I love it. It was a great deal for everything in a space saving design. The colors of products are what I wear. I am excited to have so many choices.
I love the Essence brow gel it's really good and the spoolie is so tiny and it blend the product evenly. And your brows stay in place the whole day. It's a dupe for the benefit give me brow product but for a way less price.
Competitive prices, lot's of brands to choose from and the customer service is nice. The only thing I don't like or appreciate is that they sign you up for magazine subscriptions at check out sometimes without your consent.
Ulta is BOMB because you can get all kinds of makeup there. Professional or over the counter. They also have really great weekly deals, which is so nice when you are wanting to buy professional makeup. The staff is helpful!
Ulta is amazing I've found inexpensive things that I really need. I've shopped here more than I do at Sephora and what I mostly like to buy here at ulta is my foundation. I go as much as I can or when I see an amazing deal.
I buy a lot of products from Ulta! I'm also a rewards member! I love their awesome coupons for everything! I'm addicted to there hair products and makeup selection. I also love the fact that they have a salon in the stores!
Ulta is my go-to stop for any kind of makeup! I love going into ultra because everything is very bright, clean and organized! The products are great, the customer service is great, prices are fair, and the rewards are nice!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos