7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the ulta store near me alot more than my wallet likes them. Always a lot of sales and I'm always asked if I need any help or anything.
I love Ulta because they sell both high end and low end products!!! They carry so many companies and have great deals in store and online.
Always have what I'm looking for and extremely convenient, I call ulta the sephora of drugstore make up and other magical finds.
Ulta is a pretty good store for makeup, but it's still probably one step down from Sephora. However I go here more regularly because it's the best place to buy my dry shampoo. They regularly have deals such as Buy 1 Get 1 50% off, which is great, and I like their rewards program as well. Only complaint is I always have a hard time finding what I'm looking for if I go to a different location, the layouts aren't too consistent from store to store.
I always enjoy everything I purchase. Some things are more costly than others but none the less the quality is great. I would definitely reccomend
I have used a foundation from ultra and it works perfectly with my fair skin I love it.
Doesn't have as many brands as Sephora and have low stock most of the time. I do purchase items here when I'm in a time crunch.
Favorite place to shop hands down. Love they have high end and drugstore all in one location.
I love everything about this store. Ease of access because they are typically outside of a mall. Makes it that much easier to run in and out. They are always helpful when I'm in the store. Last time I bought something and then went online to see the price I found out they were supposed to give me a freebie at the store so when I called and then went back in they gave me two!! Woot woot
I bought the smashboxs limited edition blush palette for Christmas this year absolutely amazing so good for brides when u need the extra range of colors because out don't no if you'll be doing anyone else in the bridle party !great for someone on the freelance makeup industry
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos