7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Been there once and when I went it was an awesome experience. I found what I was looking for in less than 5 minutes.
I love to go dumpster diving at ulta it is the very best. Free free free stuff. They have everything in their store..
I love Ulta. I go here for all of my makeup/ hair needs. I bought my Tarte Tartiest contour palette here and it's the best. It's higher priced ( if your used to drugstore prices like I was) but great quality.
I LOVe ULTA. This is my go to store for everything under the sun! The prices are affordable and their products are to die for!
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty retailers. I have done more online than in store shopping at ulta. I love how they carry both drugstore and high end brands. They always throw in free gifts or deals, so you really get your money's worth here, depending on how you shop
Went to the Blue Springs ULTA and the staff just looked at me like I was so bizzare. I needed help and asked for help and was completely ignored. I have never gone back to one since.
Big sexy hair root plumper is a life saver for the days I need to blow dry and go. Ulta has it at a decent price and it's always in stock. Combined with my big sexy hair hair spray on the days I get to actually style my hair, makes all the difference.
I like Ulta because there are always coupons, they have a diverse array of products INCLUSIVE of non-European product lines. The products are always priced to sell and the customer service is flawless. A+ from me!
I love shopping here for simple beauty products likebnail clippers to stocking up on salon brand hair products & makeup.
I love that I can shop all sorts of beauty here! Hair, skin, men, makeup! And the fact that I can get drugstore too is even better. Only thing I wish is that the employees were more knowledgeable.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos