7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my favorite places, I live very close by one and I go all the time, I really enjoy their social atmosphere, and high quality products.
What can i say, when i walk through those Ulta doors im like a kid in a candy store, a kid on christmas day. I freaken LOVE Ulta absolutely everything you would ever need in more store!! Im obsessed, go way too many times a week.
Big sexy hair root plumper is a life saver for the days I need to blow dry and go. Ulta has it at a decent price and it's always in stock. Combined with my big sexy hair hair spray on the days I get to actually style my hair, makes all the difference.
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store. Although Sephora carries my beloved Dior lipsticks, Ulta's customer service is miles above Sephora's. Whenever I enter, there is always someone who greats me and is more than happy to help me with anything that I need. Love, love, love it.
I purchased the Ulta brand BB cream, and I love it! It provides great coverage while feeling feather light on my skin. My face stay shine-free all day, even in the summer months.It is very affordable and just as great of quality as the more expensive brands. This has become my new go-to BB cream.
A huge store full of beauty products!! What more could you ask for?! I love going to Ulta and looking at everything, the employees are always helpful and courteous. I definitely am a repeat customer!
I ADORE Ulta. It is my go-to for all my skincare needs. I shop there frequently. And some Ulta's even have a Benefit Brow Bar, which is my favorite place to get my eye brows waxed, or plucked, or even tinted! The employees are always very helpful, and they have a great rewards program!
I used the benefit brow bush and I loved it. It is easy to use and last very long. I have no eyebrows whatsoever but they come out looking pretty good.
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup variety. I like that they carry higher end and drug store brands. Their products and selection are comparable to Sephora.
I love the staff, always professional and eager to help. I like that they have high end products, but I also like the fact that they have lower end products as well. I know if I go to Ulta I'll always be able to find a killer deal.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos