BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Madison S.
Frisco, TX
Ulta is one of my favorite places, I live very close by one and I go all the time, I really enjoy their social atmosphere, and high quality products.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can i say, when i walk through those Ulta doors im like a kid in a candy store, a kid on christmas day. I freaken LOVE Ulta absolutely everything you would ever need in more store!! Im obsessed, go way too many times a week.
Nicci V.
Saint Louis, MO
Big sexy hair root plumper is a life saver for the days I need to blow dry and go. Ulta has it at a decent price and it's always in stock. Combined with my big sexy hair hair spray on the days I get to actually style my hair, makes all the difference.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store. Although Sephora carries my beloved Dior lipsticks, Ulta's customer service is miles above Sephora's. Whenever I enter, there is always someone who greats me and is more than happy to help me with anything that I need. Love, love, love it.
Nikki B.
Katy, TX
I purchased the Ulta brand BB cream, and I love it! It provides great coverage while feeling feather light on my skin. My face stay shine-free all day, even in the summer months.It is very affordable and just as great of quality as the more expensive brands. This has become my new go-to BB cream.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A huge store full of beauty products!! What more could you ask for?! I love going to Ulta and looking at everything, the employees are always helpful and courteous. I definitely am a repeat customer!
Riley W.
Austin, TX
I ADORE Ulta. It is my go-to for all my skincare needs. I shop there frequently. And some Ulta's even have a Benefit Brow Bar, which is my favorite place to get my eye brows waxed, or plucked, or even tinted! The employees are always very helpful, and they have a great rewards program!
Michaela D.
Blairs, VA
I used the benefit brow bush and I loved it. It is easy to use and last very long. I have no eyebrows whatsoever but they come out looking pretty good.
Sara L.
Spring, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup variety. I like that they carry higher end and drug store brands. Their products and selection are comparable to Sephora.
Alise R.
Lenexa, KS
I love the staff, always professional and eager to help. I like that they have high end products, but I also like the fact that they have lower end products as well. I know if I go to Ulta I'll always be able to find a killer deal.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?