7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a really great makeup store, they also have other beauty products not just make up. They also have good service they have a salon, Brow Bar, they will do your makeup for special occasions and so on. They usually have good deals on their products and you end up saving money. There are certain brands and that aren't available at Ulta that I would think should be there, but they're not. The employees are always friendly and helpful!
I purchased some StriVectin SD cream, which is advertised for wrinkles & stretch marks. In my case I was using it merely as a facial cream, thus applied it to my face and down my neck. It burned slightly, which they tell you is normal. However, by the next day my neck & upper chest was covered with large red welts! Granted, my skin is fair and sensitive and obviously whatever the ingredient is in this product it is NOT for this skin type! It took about a week or two for the welts to subside. I did call the company to notify them of this reaction, but they really had nothing to offer. Sad that I'm not able to use it because I have heard great things about the product :/
I've had my hair done here for my engagement photos and was THRILLED! They listened, made suggestions and insured I was satisfied before I left. I love the variety of products sold and the reasonable prices. One stop shopping!
Its okaii i just wanna try the resistant waterproof lipsticks or lipgloss. I love everything from this
My favorite store. I'm here twice a month. I always buy the Anastasia brow products and IT Cosmetics. I also love to try and buy NYX lip colors. They also have the Benefit Brow Bar. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love the combination of high end and drugstore that Ulta gives. When you walk into the store there is always someone to greet you and ask you if you need anything. They are always helpful. The products are all grouped by type and brand so it's pretty easy to find something.
They sale a great variety of products! They have some great brands to choose from!
Good app with smooth user interface. Loved the simplicity of the apps as well as design. App does exactly what it says it does! Would recommend to all my friends and family!
Very organized and employees are usually very helpful. A lot of variety in brands for beauty and body. Prices are about the same if you would buy them online. I don't really shop there a lot, but if i'm getting a gift for a make-up lover, I would definitely consider going to Ulta.
I love their products. Quality products and not too expensive. Buy in store or online. Lots of different quality products are available! If you haven't used any of their products I highly recommend that you do!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos