BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
Ulta is a really great makeup store, they also have other beauty products not just make up. They also have good service they have a salon, Brow Bar, they will do your makeup for special occasions and so on. They usually have good deals on their products and you end up saving money. There are certain brands and that aren't available at Ulta that I would think should be there, but they're not. The employees are always friendly and helpful!
Beth L.
Fairview Heights, IL
I purchased some StriVectin SD cream, which is advertised for wrinkles & stretch marks. In my case I was using it merely as a facial cream, thus applied it to my face and down my neck. It burned slightly, which they tell you is normal. However, by the next day my neck & upper chest was covered with large red welts! Granted, my skin is fair and sensitive and obviously whatever the ingredient is in this product it is NOT for this skin type! It took about a week or two for the welts to subside. I did call the company to notify them of this reaction, but they really had nothing to offer. Sad that I'm not able to use it because I have heard great things about the product :/
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
I've had my hair done here for my engagement photos and was THRILLED! They listened, made suggestions and insured I was satisfied before I left. I love the variety of products sold and the reasonable prices. One stop shopping!
Nora H.
Mission, TX
Its okaii i just wanna try the resistant waterproof lipsticks or lipgloss. I love everything from this
Sarah W.
Keller, TX
My favorite store. I'm here twice a month. I always buy the Anastasia brow products and IT Cosmetics. I also love to try and buy NYX lip colors. They also have the Benefit Brow Bar. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Leanna B.
North Haven, CT
I love the combination of high end and drugstore that Ulta gives. When you walk into the store there is always someone to greet you and ask you if you need anything. They are always helpful. The products are all grouped by type and brand so it's pretty easy to find something.
Shawna B.
Huntington , WV
They sale a great variety of products! They have some great brands to choose from!
Aaron A.
Great Neck, NY
Good app with smooth user interface. Loved the simplicity of the apps as well as design. App does exactly what it says it does! Would recommend to all my friends and family!
Lindsay K.
Very organized and employees are usually very helpful. A lot of variety in brands for beauty and body. Prices are about the same if you would buy them online. I don't really shop there a lot, but if i'm getting a gift for a make-up lover, I would definitely consider going to Ulta.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love their products. Quality products and not too expensive. Buy in store or online. Lots of different quality products are available! If you haven't used any of their products I highly recommend that you do!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.