7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,020 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! They have great promotions on their drugstore and house brands! You can also get high-end makeup here. They have a rewards card too, and they accept coupons!!
I love that ulta has both high end makeup and drug store. the drug store items tend to me a little more expensive then target would be. very nice store and they give coupons once in a while
I'm really growing to love Ulta as much as Sephora, which is saying something! I like that it is a mixture of drugstore and high-end brands. I think their stores have more hair products than Sephoras. I like that they carry brands that aren't at other stores, like It Cosmetics and Lipstick Queen and Dermalogica. If ordering online, they have fast shipping. Returns are never a problem. I like that their membership program converts points into dollars.
This is one of the best beauty stores I've seen. Most beauty stores carry prestige brands but not the drugstore brands as well, and this place carries both.
It is hard to get me to leave once I've entered Ulta. I love to find new brands and products and am never let down.
I actually love Ulta better than Sephora (although I love Sephora too) There is so much to choose from. Their salespeople aren't pushy, but are honest and knowledgeable. LOVE that you can try the dryers out! Its kind of a wonderful mix between a really great drugstore, Target, and Sephora! LOVE
I do love the website. And in theory I love the store. The sales people are nice. But every time I go into the store they are out of the product I need. Its hard to love and continue shopping in a store that never has what I want.
This is such a great place to go shopping for all kinds of different brand make-up, make-up tools, nail polishes, nail remover, etc. Sadley I live far away from one and i don't drive a car, there is no bus that can take me and I'm not spending $20 from and to my house. So yea. But I do recommend this place.
I have heard good things about Ulta. I always get magazines from them in the mail and need to check this place out. I live near one. I need to see what the buzz is about!
Huge selection of everything beauty related- make up, hair accessories, hair styling tools, face wash, etc. Some even have a hair salon, which is convenient for many. Great sale deals; always watch for sales, chances are there will be a great deal worth taking advantage of!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos