7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,424 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The store is really well organized, and it's a one-stop-shop. Hair stuff? Got it. Makeup? Got it. Nail polish? Got it. They also have really proactive, helpful sales people. I've never gone in and not been greeted and asked how I can be helped.
Last Christmas I got the makeup box as a present and it came with various eye shadow colors that are very pigmented and last all day when their eye shadow primer and face primer that came with the box was used as the base. I would definitely recommend shopping and buying products from Ulta because they are a beautiful and the result finish is amazing good quality!
I love Ulta. The assortment of brands and items available in their stores is extensive. The staff are helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable, and I appreciate the bright and airy feeling of their stores over darker, trendy stores. I will always shop here instead of other beauty stores.
Ulta is my home away from home. As a makeup artist I find everything I need in one storee, from lashes, to eyeshadow to foundation, whatever it is I need, I know I can find it at Ulta.
Ulta is great one-stop shop for everything beauty related! I love that I can go in and try out high-end makeup before buying and walk across the store to grab my trusty drugstore brand mascara all in one trip.
Ulta is a great company price wise. they have a nice rewards program. They also give out freebies during the year. I love the eye shadows and lipsticks. the nail polish is only so so but the powder is nice to keep in my purse for thorough out the day.
Has everything you need for beauty. Love that it has drugstore products too unlike sephora.
I love the ulta store near me alot more than my wallet likes them. Always a lot of sales and I'm always asked if I need any help or anything.
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
You can find all your beauty needs here! It's so much fun to look through the aisle at all the new products! I live here!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos