BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie S.
Athens, GA
The store is really well organized, and it's a one-stop-shop. Hair stuff? Got it. Makeup? Got it. Nail polish? Got it. They also have really proactive, helpful sales people. I've never gone in and not been greeted and asked how I can be helped.
Bryanna R.
San Antonio, TX
Last Christmas I got the makeup box as a present and it came with various eye shadow colors that are very pigmented and last all day when their eye shadow primer and face primer that came with the box was used as the base. I would definitely recommend shopping and buying products from Ulta because they are a beautiful and the result finish is amazing good quality!
Erica L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love Ulta. The assortment of brands and items available in their stores is extensive. The staff are helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable, and I appreciate the bright and airy feeling of their stores over darker, trendy stores. I will always shop here instead of other beauty stores.
Alexandra C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ulta is my home away from home. As a makeup artist I find everything I need in one storee, from lashes, to eyeshadow to foundation, whatever it is I need, I know I can find it at Ulta.
Melissa C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Ulta is great one-stop shop for everything beauty related! I love that I can go in and try out high-end makeup before buying and walk across the store to grab my trusty drugstore brand mascara all in one trip.
Kathryn H.
Cleveland, OH
Ulta is a great company price wise. they have a nice rewards program. They also give out freebies during the year. I love the eye shadows and lipsticks. the nail polish is only so so but the powder is nice to keep in my purse for thorough out the day.
Samantha O.
Has everything you need for beauty. Love that it has drugstore products too unlike sephora.
Justine  A.
I love the ulta store near me alot more than my wallet likes them. Always a lot of sales and I'm always asked if I need any help or anything.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
Carolyn F.
New York
You can find all your beauty needs here! It's so much fun to look through the aisle at all the new products! I live here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.