BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sandy M.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta!!! A couple weeks ago I reached platinum status!! Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever! I just love all kinda of beauty for ducts especially hair and makeup!!! I love the sales they have going on sometimes!!!!! I would take every sample from every product if I could!!! Let's don't even talk about the fragrances!!! I love fragrances!!!!!!
Jen K.
I love that it's a one-stop shopping experience for me. I can get all of the hair care, skin care, and beauty products that I need or want at one time. That makes it really easy for a busy mom of 2, which I always appreciate. Plus, they have a great return policy for items that you've decided to try and don't work for whatever reason. This is just one of the reasons I continue to shop there. The rewards program is also great!
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
The staff isn't as helpful when it comes to finding the best products for your face but they have all the best skin/hair care products!
Deanna M.
The closest Ulta to me is about 2 hours away which kind of sucks, but the different times I've been I had good experiences. Overall the customer service is great, but I've heard stories of them not being super friendly. My experiences have been great. Want to go more.
Rae R.
Bellbrook, OH
Good prices with a good selection. You can find just about anything you want at ULTA. I enjoy coming here for my makeup needs and wants. They're close to my home and convenient to go to. Try them out today!
Jamella A.
Milwaukee, WI
The best place to buy any of your cosmetics. I find people always helpful here.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love Ulta and could spend so much time and money there. I participate in their loyalty program and find it very beneficial between the coupons, points, etc. It's great that I can purchase drugstore items for things that I don't necessarily need to spend a lot of money on. It is great that I can try out certain products I am interested in without the pressure to purchase. I purchase items both in the store and online.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This store is my favorite makeup/Beauty store it's so well lite and have everything out to try to see if you love the products or not
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
Ulta is great usually has everything I need people are always nice and helpful. I can always find coupons and quality is usually good. I always look up reviews of things before I buy them and there site always has a lot of reviews. Id recommend shopping here. And dont forget if you havent to sign up for your free birthday gift!!
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Ulta is great!! I shop there a lot. I will say the customer service is poor and I normally have to search for someone to help me...they never have enough staff in the store I guess. Nonetheless the products are great and I love that they send coupons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.