BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley P.
Really like this store. They have really good sales and deals. Reasonable prices too.
jessica s.
Wayne, WV
All the great beauty brands under one roof at great prices! And get your hair done while shopping at the in store salon! What more is there to ask for?
Kristine M.
Staten Island, NY
Like Sephora Ulta is the the best place for everything they carry all the best and are always so nice and helpful
Fareeza A.
I love Ulta more than Sephora now because I can get high end and drug store products in one place! The employees aren't my favorite, but I know how to navigate around the store so that's ok.

I've recently realized I love the rewards system much more than Sephora. I just wish they carried more brands, like hourglass. If they did, I wouldn't go to Sephora anymore!
Tina P.
Love Ulta. I always receive great customer service and they always have what I'm looking for and more.
Jennifer A.
Mcdonough, GA
My favorite beauty store I can go here if I want expensive stuff or cheap stuff
Amanda R.
Winters, CA
Ulta is a Woman's toy store! Every kind of makeup I need is there. Anything from cheap drugstore stuff, to fancy name brand stuff. This store has something for everybody!
Hira S.
Valley Stream
I bought a pack of face masks (3 pack). It's a complete facial with a scrub, peel and hydrating mask!
Haley R.
While Ulta doesn't have the makeup expertise like Sephora, they feel more friendly, helpful, and most importantly, more affordable. Ulta has lower to high end makeup, so they carry everything from e.l.f. to Too Faced. The employees have always been friendly to me (can't say the same about Sephora) and try to help as much as they can. The only complaint I have about Ulta is that the employees sometimes can't help you with as much as you need or are not completely knowledgeable for some of the questions you may have.
Aleecea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
While i prefer Sephora, Ulta is an equal counterpart. But what i love most about Ulta as opposed to Sephora is that they have the drugstore side, which is where i mainly buy my NYx products. I shop at Ulta as frequently as i can. And i definitely reccomend shopping there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.