7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have used a number of products from ulta. I find they are comparable to drug store brands. However, I found their in store brands of body lotion and shower gel to be much less drying than comparable products and found then too be on par with other well known brands like soap and glory. They also smell lovely. Ulta carries so many higher end brands it's very convenient one stop shopping. The rewards programs are terrific!
i go to ulta atleast 3 times a week. if i need help no one hesititaes. the store is always organized between drugstore and high end and hair care/nail care products. i love the acceptance of the store. and i love the vibe the workers give off
I just love how they carry both high end and cheap brands. It's my one stop makeup store. The reward points are great too. I really wish they had a monthly subscription bag.. I would totally subscribe! I also like how the employees aren't as pushy about trying to help you like other stores.
I do enjoy going to Ulta. The only complaints I have about Ulta is unlike similar stores the staff don't seem as educated about the majority of the beauty lines, especially the lines that are more popular. you would think if they are helping to sell these products that they would know more. However, the store does have a wide variety and I like that they have both drug store and high end brands alike.
Ulta is the number 1 beauty store I shop at. I shop there frequently and I never miss an opportunity on great deals. They have name brand to even drug store make up, and if you sign up for their rewards program you will receive more coupons and offers that will make your purchase affordable!
I love all things makeup so Ulta being a makeup store is no exception! I really like the brands they carry and the fact that they carry both high-end and drug store makeup so you get a good selection of both. The only problem I've ran into is the customer service. Everytime I go in, (different locations, too!) they aren't willing to help me and it's so hard to get someone to help me out. They always seem so snobby and rude like they are "know it all's" which really bothers me, but what can you do? Other than that, no complaints.
I bought a lorac gift set lip gloss I love the colors and love the way it smells. I just don't look good in the dark color but other than that the shades compliment my skin tone
I love Ulta and i'm always going there for whateverrr make up or face products i need. Everyone's always so nice and helpful, i also go there to get my hair cut and styled for things. Most of the time when we have nothing to do we find ourselves at Ulta!
Ulta is my second favorite makeup store. I love the fact that they have drugstore/affordable makeup as well as midrange brands.
I love Ulta! They have so much to pick from. It's a one stop shop for beauty product!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos