7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I bought a lorac gift set lip gloss I love the colors and love the way it smells. I just don't look good in the dark color but other than that the shades compliment my skin tone
I loveeee Ulta. I was just here today and it's a great place! They have almost every brand you can think of cheap and expensive! It's very nice
Ulta is my second favorite makeup store. I love the fact that they have drugstore/affordable makeup as well as midrange brands.
I love Ulta! I go there just as often as I visit Sephora. The girls are always super nice and helpful. I would say i shop here a lot. They are always having great sales to save some cash. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Love this store! I could literally spend all day long in here and spend all my money. They have everything any girl could need. They have the perfect makeup, straighteners, and so much more. Customer service is wonderful also!
I like Ulta, I definitely prefer them over Sephora just because I feel like they carry more variety of products, especially if you're on a budget. They have great sales online and in store. Also I like their loyalty program
These bath bombs are amazing! They are beautiful to look at (they almost look so good you'll want to eat them) they also smell amazing. What every mom needs to help her unwind in her bath. Great idea for a gift but I would say a little on the expensive side.
Ulta is my go to beauty store. It has everything you need and the rewards program they offer its amazing.
Ulta? YES PLEASE! I literally could spend hours in here! they have everything from makeup to hair care to body products. i also love how they sell drugstore makeup along with high-end products as well. My favorite beauty store
Ulta pretty much has any beauty supply thing that you can ask for... affordable make up products, hair products, perfume, you name it. My only wish is that they would include more affordable products for girls who have natural curly hair because when I went to that section of the store, all of their products were pretty unaffordable.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos