7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is definitely a great store a great go to to find nyx products and a lot of other makeup brands and ever great hair products
One of my absolute favorite stores to shop at! One stop shop for all things beauty! From brands available at drugstores/grocery to high end specialty cosmetic lines, they have what you're looking for!
There are lots if options to choose from. The sales are great! The products they sell are great quality!
Just purchased some goodies from ultra yesterday. They always have good sales in the clearance section. I just scored some dry shampoo pretty cheap.
This place is my go to for anything beauty. They have an amazing selection of skin, hair, and body products. ON top of that they have a great free reward program that does all the tracking for you. They always seem to have promotions going on which is wonderful. And on top of that if you want to try a new product and it doesn't work they have a flexible return policy.
Good products, bigger fan of the high end product but works if your on a budget, all makeup tools are excelent though
My mall actually just got an Ulta and I'm in love. It's great, because it's the holiday season and they have a lot of inexpensive gift sets. I also think it's great that they sell both drugstore and high end makeup. It makes it super easy when I need to go buy something.
Recently bought a nice makeup kit at Ulta and it was great. There were multiple eyeshadow palettes within this set along with some blush and brushes. Great Product and price!
Nice big store with a ton of beauty in it! Love that it has coupons and it's not too over priced. Also very friendly staff.
Wish the prices were better but it's nice when they run sales. Most always get a free gift with purchase. And points Everytime you buy.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos