BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Stephanie H.
Greencastle, PA
Love ulta they always have what I'm looking for and they always have something new to try. I love when they have things on clearance especially if I'm on a budget. I will always go to ulta to find the products that I love.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
I love Ulta because not only do they have high-end makeup, but they have affordable makeup too! This is perfect for students who can't afford to break the bank yet can treat themselves.
Caitlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my stooooorreee! Literally EVERYTHING there. From drug store brands to high end its all there. Not to mention the hair and body products. I appreciate the brow bar and salon, buttttt I will say their general staff isn't always very knowledgeable. Mostly just "workers" not beauty lovers.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup. I enjoy how there is a mix of both high end makeup and drug store makeup. They have slowly been adding more high end and affordable brands into the store, which I have greatly enjoyed! They have the best rewards system. I have been able to redeem up to 300 dollars in makeup of my own choosing through the rewards system. I have had great experiences with the associates in their stores, and I like the layout the store.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Love Ulta, whenever I get a chance I love to go there, they have so many products and brands!!!
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
I love ultra I am a frequent shopper and all the people are super nice and are very helpful
josie l.
Los Fresnos, TX
Been there once and when I went it was an awesome experience. I found what I was looking for in less than 5 minutes.
Michaela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta. So nice to have all the drug store and pro brands in one place. I just wish they had kat von d :(
Jessica M.
I love Ulta. I go here for all of my makeup/ hair needs. I bought my Tarte Tartiest contour palette here and it's the best. It's higher priced ( if your used to drugstore prices like I was) but great quality.
Amanda R.
Winters, CA
Ulta is a Woman's toy store! Every kind of makeup I need is there. Anything from cheap drugstore stuff, to fancy name brand stuff. This store has something for everybody!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?