7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I go into my local Ulta store because I like to see stuff in my hand rather than on a computer screen. Whenever I go in they are extremely helpful and friendly. I usually go in once or twice a month and they always have what I need. I enjoy being able to see drugstore products as well as high-end in the same store.
They have a great selection of products. They're good about offering deals and coupons. My only complaint is specific to my local ulta. The customer service isn't the best.
I can't say LOVE enough about Ulta. I'm a platinum member and have been for 3 years now. Their rewards system is great. Sign up with an email and phone number and you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. 1.25 if your platinum. Plus they ALWAYS have promotions for 2x, 3x, and sometimes even 5x points. Which is amazing on top of the 1.25. It's basically free money when you buy something there. Plus you get free shipping after $35 and that's the perfect amount for a gift in my opinion so I always choose Ulta for birthdays and holidays.
Love going to ulta! They always have everything I need and want! Workers are always around to see if you need anything(:
I've used a few different products from here, and every time I've been satisfied. It's not like any other store, where you have your few things you need. It has a lot of different things to choose from, just so if your not happy with one thing, there's always another.
Even though I only started shopping at Ulta in the past 3 years, I absolutely love it. It feels a bit more contemporary than Sephora and less stuffy. I love the variety of products they carry and the fact that there's something for every budget. My only complaint is that it's sometimes hard to know what I can and can't use a coupon on. Otherwise I've been a loyal Ulta shopper for a while now!
I have an Ulta credit card so I shop at Ulta a lot! They always have amazing sales too. Some of my favorite products are the IT superhero mascara and the Too Faced lipsticks.
love everything in this store it absolutely has everything I love and the prices are amazing on some products and there are always sales
I have tried numerous brands and styles of foundation, never with any luck..colors never matched my face, wouldn't last long, dried my face out, etc. but this stuff is AMAZING!!! I use Medium 05N and it blends perfectly! keeps my skin looking flawless all day long, and the price is great!!
I love this store because it has low to high end makeup which I love. The prices here are so affordable and I love Ulta reward program
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos