7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I always love to shop at Ulta - I find it perfect to have both higher end and drugstore products available at the same location. I really appreciate their rewards program and the fact that you can swatch products in store to find the best matches.
I could get lost in this store. I've always had an affinity for hair care, skin care, makeup etc. This is like the candy store for me.
They have all the products I need and i love the way the store is laid out. Easy to find what I want.
Ultra has the perfect mix of high end brands and drugstore makeup products which is great for getting exactly what you need for the price point you are looking for. They very frequently have sales and they have a nice rewards program as well.
I love that Ulta is a store that not only is useful for finding amazing makeup but also great products for beauty. Each individual that I have had help me at Ulta has been knowledgeable about each product that I have been interested in and have been able to tell me differences if I was comparing different products.
I am not a huge fan of Ulta. Their store is not nearly as staffed as Sephora. I always have to wait and stand around and no one ever offers to help me before I ask. Also, they act like you're crazy when you ask to sample something.
I love shopping at ulta. One of the best beauty stores around. I love how they have the latest beauty products. The staff is always friendly. I love how they have deals and specials all the time. I always love going when I get the extra cash to spoil myself. If you want to ever change your look or try new products I would really recommend that you go to ulta. They'll help you find anything to meet your requirements.
I love this store! They always have a great variety of products. I usually go there to pick up Bare Minerals foundation. I have tried using other powder foundations, but never really liked theirs as much as I like Bare Minerals. It covers very easily!
Ever since I got into make up, which was barely 3 years ago, I've always loved going to ulta. it's like walking into a never ending dream with hair products, make up, perfumes, skin care, etc...
I really love Ulta! It's a one stop shop for everything from high end makeup to grocery store hair care!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos