7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchased some Naked foundation that I LOVE!!!!! I feel the product was inexpensive and lasted a year before I needed some more. The thing I liked about the product was it had great coverage and a great price and I look forward to shopping there again
I like this store and prefer their rewards over another very popular store. I am glad they have stayed carrying some new brands and hope they continue to up the inventory with some of the brands the other place carries. If I could by most anything here vs the other place, I'd probably not shop the other again. The other place is needs to do more for their VIB ROUGE members. Until then I'll stick to Ulta and only by exclusives or things Ulta doesn't carry at the other place.
All the great beauty brands under one roof at great prices! And get your hair done while shopping at the in store salon! What more is there to ask for?
I live at Ulta! I love that I can go there for my high end products AND my drugstore products! It's pure perfection! I'm not sure how I ever lived without Ulta ❤️🙌🏼😍
I love how ulta has both high end and drugstore products I don't need to make multiple stops because everything is there. Their rewards program is awesome.
It's always nice to go in and see the many different products that they have available. I feel like they aren't as over priced as some places and they do a good job of not making you feel smothered while your there.
Great store. It's a little pricy, but you get what you pay for. They have a few organic choices. I'd love to have a shopping spree here.
I love ULTA! I love that I can get my drug store and high end make up brands all in one location. It is my one stop shop for all beauty even hair products. I am an ULTA girl all the way!
This store is right behind sephora in top beauty seller stores. I love it because it carries high and low end products vs. sephora who only carries high end! Also, their points are redeemable for money on future purchases which is awesome to me. Also there is an ulta salon inside. Gave it 4 out of 5 stars because there is a few brands I wish it did carry
One of my favorite stores ever! Love their member program that helps you earn points that go towards rewards for your future purchases. Not to mention the coupons via both email & mail.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos