BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta they always have what I need and iv even bought new make up (there bare minerals brand) because they have people in there that help you pick the right color you need! There always nice and very helpful when I go in!
Chayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy online from Ulta because we do not have a store where I live, and I'm always satisfied with my purchases. It's where I go for salon professional hair products, and I love how they include a sample gift with every order!
Bre J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite beauty stores. Helps that it has both drugstore and high end products. Although they don't carry every brand I use, they do have a phenomenal selection and I usually can find or order what I'm looking for.
Lillian G.
Liberty
I love this store. They sell a lot of great products here. So cheap and some expensive but all great quality. They have hair stuff, makeup, nail polish and even skin care products. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Courtney H.
Taunton, MA
The store I my town just opened a few months ago and I love it! There products are amazing as well. I bought a few eyeshadows and a beautiful gold liquid eyeliner. The eyeshadows were so pigmented and the liner was stunning!
Cristina K.
I love this store! They always have good deals and have a good selection of products. Their staff is very helpful without being pushy, and their website is also very easy to navigate. Their rewards program is also very nice.
Karis B.
Gladstone, MI
I love Ulta. The employees are very helpful. They also have a great rewards program. I love being able to test out products and see what will be good with my skin tone. I love going to Ulta and would go every day if I could!
Kali W.
New Bremen, OH
I purchased a straightener from the Ulta in Lima, OH and I fell in love with this product! I love going into their store, it has such a great aroma! I recommend this store to all my family and friends for their beauty needs.
Madeline I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite place to shop when I'm looking for some staple products drugstore or high end! I love how they have amazing sales and tons of different brands and products! I also enjoy that they have skin and hair care.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta and Sephora are my two main stores for makeup. I like how ulta also has drug store makeup, so you're not limited to just the more expensive brands. They also have a wider selection than Sephora. The store is also bigger
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?