7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,508 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ULTA IS AMAZING. They always have sales and very good prices. I love the fact that everytime you order somthing you get samples.
I just love it, you have everything you need of beauty in a single store. You just need more employees for help there.
Ulta! Thank you for your existence! Seriously a place just for me I feel! Haha! The employees are always so helpful.
Ulta never disappoints. They have great, regular sales on products that I use. My favorite purchase to date has been the Soap & Glory bath products. They are paraben free, very moisturing and such a great price point. I recommend you become a regular shopper. You will start getting offers of great samples!
Great quality for the price of makeup that they have. Shopping experience is also great! They have a variety of makeup that I can choose from.
I find almost all of my fragrances at Ulta! They have a huge selection of fragrance and beauty products.
Bought the lancome foundation and its good but i feel it wasn't my exact match makes me a bit darker
Ulta is the same concept as Sephora but more drugstore and great sales and discounts. I always buy things I don't need like makeup brushes when I only need one brush and one beauty blender but that's besides the point
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
Affordable and just as good as the higher end make up. I love the box specials that are out every now and then, you get more bang for your buck
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos