7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Has such a wonderful selection of beauty products. The staff are always courteous. I enjoy shopping at Ulta alot.
Like that Ulta carries drug store and mid range products. However drugstore items are usually priced a little higher than Target or Walmart. Ulta is the only place in my area to get Essence products which are awesome. Wish there were more high end brands but overall like shopping at Ulta. Wish they would give out samples. I like that the points program is for $$$ off not deluxe samples.
The employees are really helpful and help you find what products you are looking for as well as what would look good on you. Their products range in price and are just really good products. I would recommend shopping in Ulta if you are someone who loves beauty products.
Ulta is a good store, not as high quality as sephora but a bit cheaper. I usually take my business to sephora because i have had unpleasant customer service and often do not find what I am looking for. i recommend the store be simplified and offer higher end products.
Ulta is my go to beauty store! Even if you use a product and decide you don't like it, you can return it!
I recently bought the tarte pro pallet and I am absolutely IN LOVE. They are pigmented and the colors are to die for
I love this store. They have a great variety to shop from. They carry makeup products, nail products, hair care, skin hair, and much more. They do carry some inexpensive drug stores brands as well. I would recommend this as the number one beauty shop.
Have pricier lines plus drug store brands. Cover all price ranges. Great selection. Knowledgeable workers too.
i have only been to ultra one and for my first impression they where great. I went in looking for a foundation and the lady there was so sweet and helped me find my perfect shade and even gave me some tips on applying the product. loved it!
Ulta is my go to makeup store! I've purchased nearly all of my makeup from here. The quality varies on what brands you buy but if you know makeup, you shouldn't have a problem with that. I definitely recommend shopping here. Especially for Urban Decay!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos