BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tay A.
Reading, PA
Has such a wonderful selection of beauty products. The staff are always courteous. I enjoy shopping at Ulta alot.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
Like that Ulta carries drug store and mid range products. However drugstore items are usually priced a little higher than Target or Walmart. Ulta is the only place in my area to get Essence products which are awesome. Wish there were more high end brands but overall like shopping at Ulta. Wish they would give out samples. I like that the points program is for $$$ off not deluxe samples.
Lindsay T.
The employees are really helpful and help you find what products you are looking for as well as what would look good on you. Their products range in price and are just really good products. I would recommend shopping in Ulta if you are someone who loves beauty products.
Cami H.
Ulta is a good store, not as high quality as sephora but a bit cheaper. I usually take my business to sephora because i have had unpleasant customer service and often do not find what I am looking for. i recommend the store be simplified and offer higher end products.
Michaela H.
Slippery Rock, PA
Ulta is my go to beauty store! Even if you use a product and decide you don't like it, you can return it!
Kimberly S.
I recently bought the tarte pro pallet and I am absolutely IN LOVE. They are pigmented and the colors are to die for
Myranda O.
Scotts Valley, CA
I love this store. They have a great variety to shop from. They carry makeup products, nail products, hair care, skin hair, and much more. They do carry some inexpensive drug stores brands as well. I would recommend this as the number one beauty shop.
Molly A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Have pricier lines plus drug store brands. Cover all price ranges. Great selection. Knowledgeable workers too.
Kori D.
Friendsville, TN
i have only been to ultra one and for my first impression they where great. I went in looking for a foundation and the lady there was so sweet and helped me find my perfect shade and even gave me some tips on applying the product. loved it!
Julie K.
Ulta is my go to makeup store! I've purchased nearly all of my makeup from here. The quality varies on what brands you buy but if you know makeup, you shouldn't have a problem with that. I definitely recommend shopping here. Especially for Urban Decay!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.