7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This place blows mt mind. So many things to look at. So many things to see. Lot of product that they carry. If you need to find something in the makeup or any kind of hair care etc. this is your place to look at. Price on stuff is good. Not over the top expensive at all.
Great store for both high end and affordable makeup and beauty products. Staff is very helpful. Online shopping is easy and ships quickly.
Recently started going to Ulta, and I have nothing but good things to say. The workers are always so nice and extremely helpful. The price range is great. If you want makeup on the cheaper side, they'll help match you. If you can afford something more pricey, they'll help you look great in that too. They also have awesome sales! I'd definitely recommend Ulta to a friend!
Bought the lancome foundation and its good but i feel it wasn't my exact match makes me a bit darker
Amazing deals and can always get coupons. The awards system is very beneficial. I love shopping here as apposed to Sephora. My favorite purchase was my urban decay palette. It is affordable because while selling both high and low end product, they're always deals and coupons.
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
Opi infinity shine nail polishes are a must have very shiny easy to apply a variety to choose from they don't chip! And that's a huge plus
I love the chubby stick Ulta eyeliner. It goes on smooth and bright. The price is great and affordable. There is a great selection of colors.
The best place to buy cosmetics! I love it when I get to Ulta because they take care of me very well, if I have doubts about some product the workers help me!
I just purchased the it cosmetics cc cream and I really like it so far! It covers most of my redness and looks like skin! Flawless! Great price! I want to try the illuminating one
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos