BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lisa W.
Midlothian, VA
Ulta is a great place to shop for your cosmetics. It contains high-line and drug store products. When I don't want to spend so much money on make-up, I can still find suitable product for me to try. It's a great way to start your collection and test out different products when you first starting make-up. Ulta also offers coupons periodically if you sign up for its membership system.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my absolute favorite place in the entire world. I go there so much just to look around..and then I always end up buying something lol. It has a little bit of everything including things from all price ranges.
Camila A.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup and beauty products. Whenever I travel to the States, the first store I look for (and the one I spend the most money at) is Ulta. It has great prices and excellent discounts and deals. Plus, the service is great.
Gloria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a lot of makeup for a good price sometimes there are specials and let you know by email
Kayla G.
Best points, best staff, great selection of items. The only thing I hate is how many brand reps are lurking around in ultas.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Favorite beauty store ever! They have good prices, a wide selection of products and brands, and a helpful staff. I always love going here, and getting me a gift card to ulta is like the best thing ever.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like that Ulta carries drug store and mid range products. However drugstore items are usually priced a little higher than Target or Walmart. Ulta is the only place in my area to get Essence products which are awesome. Wish there were more high end brands but overall like shopping at Ulta. Wish they would give out samples. I like that the points program is for $$$ off not deluxe samples.
Liz P.
Ulta is my go to store for make up. I am a make up geek and I aspire to go out in the make up world! I practice hard and get most of my products from ulta. Just not to long ago I received 3 orders from ulta! Extremely pleased:)
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Oh my word! I might as well sign over my weekly paycheck to Ulta! I absolutely love w writhing about this store! Everyone is so nice and I love being showered with tons of free samples! I could spend hours upon hours looking through the store! I love the fact that everything is neatly organized and beautifully displayed! Unlike other stores makeup is not strewn about and spilled!
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite for all my beauty needs!! 9 times out of 10 I can always find exactly what I'm looking for... and a little more!! ;)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?